dmcnabb for 2 seconds

est1979

????????

look.........you could have both peyton and brady as qb's for this sorry franchise and it wouldn't make a difference. they would both be cut or slip into the abyss, never to be heard from again.

it doesn't matter who plays for this mess of a franchise. they will find a way to lose.

no, you rebuild the team, you don't put a band-aid on it. those things are what has left us in the position we are in now. we need young talent that can play for a while, not a guy with 3-4 years left in him. i would give up a 3rd for him, but not 2 2nd's.

no, you rebuild the team, you don't put a band-aid on it. those things are what has left us in the position we are in now. we need young talent that can play for a while, not a guy with 3-4 years left in him. i would give up a 3rd for him, but not 2 2nd's.

i agree.

but i think we also need a vet qb to hold the reins next year until our rookie qb has a chance to assimilate to the nfl.

i'd take alex smith over mcdrab. i watched him get up off the turf after the turnovers and interceptions against dallas and he's grinning like a wet cat. heck, if i were ried i'd give him away to the first taker. mcdrab is done, plays like he's just outa high school and gets up grinning because he's much to secure in his own mind. i'd have to shake him up a little bit if i was the philly coach.

celtik