best rookie playing so far?

Libid21

who's the rookie that is putting the most/best impact on this team right now do you think?

i really have enjoyed watching chris houston play. the most impact --- probably laurent robinson--- but houston is settling in really nicely and showing a real ability to play the position. as his confidence grows and he gets a better sense of when to turn and look for the ball, i think we will be pretty surprised by this kid.

i have liked how houston and blalock have gotten better each game....robinson is also doing that and may become first string next year....lewis is doing a good job....stephen nicholas may be our olb next year.....d stone and irons have been playing good on special teams.... jamaal has been good on the run but has to get stronger

most people would probably disagree with me because his play can't be seen because he's a part of our team's biggest weakness, the ol. but blalock has been the most solid rookie i have seen on our team thus far. he has faced very stiff competition as far as dt's go. the only player that i have seen him abused by is albert haynesworth, who has been abusing a lot of veteran og's this season. other than that game, i haven't seen a lot of pressure/sacks coming from opposing team's ut's. and our rb's are averaging more ypc going behind blalock than anywhere else. left runs behind blalock are 6.4ypc for norwood and 5.0 for dunn. for comparison's sake, dunn to the right is getting 1.6, far right is 2.6, and middle is 3.0. norwood on the right is 4.0, 4.6 in the middle, but a ridiculous 11.1ypc wide right (because of his 1 carry for 68 yards).

i know robinson doesn't get as much playing time as other rookies, but when he does get on the field he doesn't play like a rookie. i think next year we might have white, robinson, and jenkins as the starting wr, and it might be hard to believe but that might be our best wr line up since the day of mathis & martin.

anderson has been playing better recently. i watched him quite a bit last game and he was using a nice little spin move. he beat his man a couple times, but either smith had gotten rid of the ball quickly or another blocker came to help. i know his stat line looks bad, but abraham only had 1 sack.

i really have enjoyed watching chris houston play. the most impact --- probably laurent robinson--- but houston is settling in really nicely and showing a real ability to play the position. as his confidence grows and he gets a better sense of when to turn and look for the ball, i think we will be pretty surprised by this kid.

i think he's got potential, but i swear the offense is always looking to throw a 12 yard curl route to his side every time they throw the ball.

i think when leftwich returns, laurent robinson is gonna have some nice games. he's got the speed to get open downfield and just needs a qb who can get him the ball.

right now i would say that blalock has the most weight on his shoulders, given the carousel at lt that he has had to adjust to, and trey lewis is doing an outstanding job as well. jamaal anderson, well i guess everyone thinks he is a disappointment so far because he has no sacks, but sacks aren't everything. sacks are just the flashiest stat for des so that's what everyone pays attention to. i think there is a lot that he is doing well that doesn't get noticed. martrez milner was a wasted pick. could have at least drafted a kicker instead

i think when leftwich returns, laurent robinson is gonna have some nice games. he's got the speed to get open downfield and just needs a qb who can get him the ball.

right now i would say that blalock has the most weight on his shoulders, given the carousel at lt that he has had to adjust to, and trey lewis is doing an outstanding job as well. jamaal anderson, well i guess everyone thinks he is a disappointment so far because he has no sacks, but sacks aren't everything. sacks are just the flashiest stat for des so that's what everyone pays attention to. i think there is a lot that he is doing well that doesn't get noticed. martrez milner was a wasted pick. could have at least drafted a kicker instead

milner has played well