norwood and injuries

benbuck6

ever since i have looked at these boards, which started on the day norwood was drafted, i have read stuff about norwood's size, stature, and because of lack there of that he couldn't handle "the load".

you folks have no idea what you have here with this kid. he ran for four years for a team with no o' line. he took hit after hit. he had no qb to, and no wr's to take the pressure off. every game was the same at msu. 8 men in the box with norwood the only guy they ever watched. he toted the ball 20 plus times most every single game....btw...and never missed a game. never. oh,and never fumbled either. and this was in the sec, not some ###### college football conference.

i am ok with dunn, a veteran, having his last day in the sun...but don't start bashing norwood. btw...read it from your own web site:

"bumps and bruises: running back jerious norwood injured his right ankle late in the first quarter. when he left the game, he had one carry for four yards. trainers taped up his right ankle and he returned to the game in the second quarter after missing just one offensive series. norwood re-aggravated his right ankle injury late in the third quarter and did not return to the game."

he injured the ankle and got back in the game after missing 1 series. and ran for almost 100 return yards and over 6 yards per carry after his one carry.

and if dunn wasn't having an ok day, i would bet he would have found a way to play in the 4th. this is a tough kid. and a superstar ready explode. i hear about his speed on here (which is obvious), but no one talks about how he finishes runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhlqemdmydc

when does norwood become a fa? he deserves better than what the falcons are paying him...much less the pt he is being robbed of.

ever since i have looked at these boards, which started on the day norwood was drafted, i have read stuff about norwood's size, stature, and because of lack there of that he couldn't handle "the load".

you folks have no idea what you have here with this kid. he ran for four years for a team with no o' line. he took hit after hit. he had no qb to, and no wr's to take the pressure off. every game was the same at msu. 8 men in the box with norwood the only guy they ever watched. he toted the ball 20 plus times most every single game....btw...and never missed a game. never. oh,and never fumbled either. and this was in the sec, not some ###### college football conference.

i am ok with dunn, a veteran, having his last day in the sun...but don't start bashing norwood. btw...read it from your own web site:

"bumps and bruises: running back jerious norwood injured his right ankle late in the first quarter. when he left the game, he had one carry for four yards. trainers taped up his right ankle and he returned to the game in the second quarter after missing just one offensive series. norwood re-aggravated his right ankle injury late in the third quarter and did not return to the game."

he injured the ankle and got back in the game after missing 1 series. and ran for almost 100 return yards and over 6 yards per carry after his one carry.

and if dunn wasn't having an ok day, i would bet he would have found a way to play in the 4th. this is a tough kid. and a superstar ready explode. i hear about his speed on here (which is obvious), but no one talks about how he finishes runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhlqemdmydc

when does norwood become a fa? he deserves better than what the falcons are paying him...much less the pt he is being robbed of.

norwood has been broken down every which way but loose on these boards, so you aren't breaking any news, but to compare hits and intensity to what he did in college to what he's up against in the nfl is ridiculous. i think he's being paid well considering how much he doesn't touch the ball. there is no doubt we need a power runner to compliment norwood's abilities, and yes he needs more touches in space.

norwood has been broken down every which way but loose on these boards, so you aren't breaking any news, but to compare hits and intensity to what he did in college to what he's up against in the nfl is ridiculous. i think he's being paid well considering how much he doesn't touch the ball. there is no doubt we need a power runner to compliment norwood's abilities, and yes he needs more touches in space.

once again...no idea about this kid.