sad: the loudest cheer -> fans voting for the verizon karaoke comp

araq44

that guy could sing but it is sad when the verizon wireless karaoke booth competition got louder cheers thant the falcons. it was almost embarrassing when my friends who are sf fans where talking about how quiet the dome was...

i miss the mnf game against the eagles when the fight broke out before the game, that was the loudest falcons game i have ever been to..

that guy could sing but it is sad when the verizon wireless karaoke booth competition got louder cheers thant the falcons. it was almost embarrassing when my friends who are sf fans where talking about how quiet the dome was...

i miss the mnf game against the eagles when the fight broke out before the game, that was the loudest falcons game i have ever been to..

were you there in the 4th? i thought when brooking got the sack was the loudest.

although when i shouted "lets go d" in the first quarter, i could have swore it echoed.

sad:

after a home victory, we still manage to complain, and about the biggest non factor - the fans. rolleyes.gif

just having a little fun....but wish more fans would go to the games....no one was happier then me when the clock ran out...i want the falcons to win as many games as they can, even if it is not a playoff birth..i want ws.

it also got pretty loud when that one 15-year old kid threw the ball about 40 yards during the nfl punt, pass and kick competition at halftime. tongue.gif

it was longer than that, he threw from the 10 and got to like the other 40, i thought. 50 yards, but yeah that was crazy

p.s. hi i'm new, ive tried to register these boards for months and could never post for some reason. was always told that i was awaiting authorization from admins.