deangelo hall is not getting any younger

halsey

he's 23... some rookies are 23 when they get drafted. hall is that young and already has 4 years under his belt and he's playing like a top 5 corner this season. if we can lock him up long term it would be awesome and i think we need to throw nate clements money at him to keep him here. we need playmakers and that's what hall is, not to mention that he is just beginning to tap into his potential.

you say this like he's old already. he's 23 ######ing years old. if he wants to play here, pay the man.

i'm being serious. when we drafted him he was 20. now he's 23. there's a good chance he will be 24 soon. definately a sign that he's getting older and not younger. we need players who get younger.

i'm being serious. when we drafted him he was 20. now he's 23. there's a good chance he will be 24 soon. definately a sign that he's getting older and not younger. we need players who get younger.

posts like that make you wonder how someone like you made it this far in life.

that is excellent. where are these people you speak of? i think r kelly is one he looks younger now than he did in 96.

the texans have just released 20 year old amobi okoye because halsey just called and informed them that he isn't getting any younger. i would say that we should pick him up, but due to him getting so much older, i don't think it's a great idea.

good move on thier part. it's well documented that he went from 19 to 20 since the draft. so much for all the hype about him being a teenager!

Guest dtank2g2
i'm just not sure he's worth it.

well here we go again. another dumb post!!!!!!!

you have got to be missing a few screws or just bored!!!

"not getting any younger."

dude, he's 23 years old!!!!!!