where do you people keep getting this "petrino's offense needs a mobile qb stuff"

r_u_serious

fact our oline sucks, and when running 3/4/5 wides sets easy for some1 to get open. also brohm is mobile, just watch the film.... wait your probably watching brohm clips right now. i think he is straight, so he wont marry you. laugh.gif

fact: nfl teams need a quality offensive line.

omg how dare patreeeno win 2deay!!! cut milloy 4 winnang!!

fact our oline sucks, and when running 3/4/5 wides sets easy for some1 to get open. also brohm is mobile, just watch the film.... wait your probably watching brohm clips right now. i think he is straight, so he wont marry you. laugh.gif

i don't know where you are getting this brohm fan thing from, but you are the last one to talk. all i said is brohm doesn't need to learn the system so he would be a fit. you know because he knows the system already. that petrino guy used to be his coach not too long ago. i know i'm using a little too much common sense for you so i'll leave to the little "brohm won't marry you jokes". go play in traffic kid

i don't know where you are getting this brohm fan thing from, but you are the last one to talk. all i said is brohm doesn't need to learn the system so he would be a fit. you know because he knows the system already. that petrino guy used to be his coach not too long ago. i know i'm using a little too much common sense for you so i'll leave to the little "brohm won't marry you jokes". go play in traffic kid

having a qb that has all of the tools of brohm, plus the added ability to scramble makes dixon an even bigger threat. now, if the guy was like most scrambling qbs who lack great passing skills, then there wouldn't be such as fuss over dixon. the fact that he is a passer first, and a runner 2nd makes him all the more attractive as an nfl prospect.

many people on these boards think 'mobile' means running like mike vick, when in fact a qb doesn't need to run like vick or vince young to be considered 'mobile'. the reason you want a qb to be mobile is so that he can move around in the pocket to buy time and run for a few yards if he has to.

logic?? you do not listen to the fact that david greene is the winningest qb. college doesnt always mean you will be great in the nfl. look at blowey harrington. and why waste a 1st on brohm, when we need to build this team. brohm was crap against uconn d, i wonder how he will be against a nfl team. so your going to leave me wit my comment, but you try to make a comeback ith the play in traffic. laugh.giflaugh.gif real grown up. laugh.gif how bout you just leave this mb.

yeah yeah yeah build the team. blah blahblah. you just don't want the falcons to draft a qb because if they do then they will have to cut the 3rd qb.(i wonder who that is) actually i think d.j. is 4th now isn't he.

many people on these boards think 'mobile' means running like mike vick, when in fact a qb doesn't need to run like vick or vince young to be considered 'mobile'. the reason you want a qb to be mobile is so that he can move around in the pocket to buy time and run for a few yards if he has to.

i got that, but there are some saying woodson isn't mobile enough for petrino's system. just clueless i guess.

plato wants woodson fired, and wants us(hawks) to get kobe. woodson didnt even lose the game, it was a bs call by the ref.

i like the hawks the way they are. kobe would be a waste. plus kobe is a jerk. yeah, lets spend the farm on one single a-hole of a ball-hog player when we have 5 guys who are good enough to win games.

i know what mobile mean, if you actually come on the board, instead of when we are winning like most fairweather fans. yes i question your fanhood( thats a great commercial). have you actually see woodson play? thier is a reason he has negative yards rushing.

i'm on everyday just about. enough to see that you need to quit trying to use d.j.'s pubes to floss. yes i have seen woodson play. he used to scramble a lot, but he has made an effort to become a polished passer. he has a set of wheels, but he just doesn't use them. if he could find that balance between the 2 then he'd be real dangerous.

i know what mobile mean, if you actually come on the board, instead of when we are winning like most fairweather fans. yes i question your fanhood( thats a great commercial). have you actually see woodson play? thier is a reason he has negative yards rushing.

unless you really are a scrambling qb, or don't get sacked(or both!), you're generally gonna have negative rushing yards

woodson is not a mobile qb. his stats show it, and so do his clips. he does have a great arm, and if we didnt have byron or dj, i would be saying to draft him. matt ryan sucks against a good d, and so does brohm. i think woodson is the only 1 that didnt crumble against a great d.

i wasn't disagreeing, just saying that most qb's have negative rushing yards, unless the reasons i stated are prevalent.

woodson is not a mobile qb. his stats show it, and so do his clips. he does have a great arm, and if we didnt have byron or dj, i would be saying to draft him. matt ryan sucks against a good d, and so does brohm. i think woodson is the only 1 that didnt crumble against a great d.

so let me get this right. you don't want to draft a qb because we have a qb that hasn't finished a season in recent memory(and he's hurt now) and a qb that started 1 year in college (not even every game that 1 year) who has a completely blown knee. makes perfect sense.

why did we keep dj if he was a 3rd string? why did petrino said redman had to step up if dj was a 3rd string qb? why did we get byron leftwich, because dj got hurt; thats not what you do if a 3rd string qb does.

yes you do if your 2nd string hasn't been on a football team in 3 years.

why did we keep dj if he was a 3rd string? why did petrino said redman had to step up if dj was a 3rd string qb? why did we get byron leftwich, because dj got hurt; thats not what you do if a 3rd string qb does.

yes you do if your 2nd string hasn't been on a football team in 3 years.

we picked up the nfl europe kid (to be the new 3rd string because our old 3rd string got hurt)when dj got hurt.

we picked up leftwich when it was apparent ol' blue skies wasn't the man for the job.1st string that is.

umm get your facts straight he torn his acl and damaged his mcl. thats not completely blowing his knee.

his 1st season he didnt get hurt. also has rushing yards. did you see him get hurt?? they had 3 guys coming at him, and they went for the ankle.

his only season as a starter in college he got hurt.(i can't believe they went for the ankle rolleyes.gif ) i hope the got in trouble for that. he's played in a total of what 5 nfl games and got hurt again. i'm gonna be nice and give him 5 games and forget the fact he only played not even a quarter in most of those games.

petrino said he had to step up. and you start byron over redman when joey is sucking. i always thought your 2nd string goes in before the 3rd, especially when the 3rd hadnt been on the team for more than 2-3 weeks, and its a new offense. redman was only to move djs progress faster than normal.

go back and read my last post on page 2. the timelines don't match up. look at the date dj got hurt and the dates of the signings of bramlet and leftwich. redman was signed when we still had vick. so do you think they were grooming dj to supplant vick as the starter.

byron just needs a oline, and you know when he comes back he will be the starter right? so i guess your going to booo byron? thats a real falcon fan. byron showed how the offense is supose to be ran.

who said i'd boo byron? i won't boo dj either. unless they give me a reason to.

you make no sense. woodson isn't mobile enough, but byron is. when is the last time byron finished a season again?