amazing game today!

dirtyjerk

alex smith still has alot of potential, and mike nolan is a great head coach, i dont know what you're talkin about.

maybe, but they sure didn't show it in that game, or really this year. this was their 6th straight loss. i was at the game today thankfully, and alex looked really really bad against our d, especially in the second half. i know losing norv turner is a factor, but smith was trying to make something out of nothing and made several turnovers.

i think alex smith sucks, but saying he's worse than harrington is just mean. mike nolan is actually a good head coach though.

the truth hurts! today had to have been one of the worst qb performances i've seen all year and due to the fact that jh is on our team i've seen a lot of them lol!

i think alex smith sucks, but saying he's worse than harrington is just mean. mike nolan is actually a good head coach though.

hey, j. harrington is really really bad, i watched the game today and with 2:25 left on the clock he stood there "like a deer in headlights" then handed the ball off to a player on the other team and then layed down on the field and took a nap.

oh wait that wasn't joey it was p. manning

oh wait that was sarcasm at all of the joey haters.

p. manning handed the ball off is to the other team on purpose just like brooking tackled sanders on purpose!!