deangelo can do nothing right apparently.

members on this sight will continue to find something to push their anti hall agenda! introducing deangelo hall aka the new mike vick

i don't agree with you on everything roddy nation but you may be on to something on this one...

i don't like every player on this team, but as long as they're helping this team win games i'm not going to make it a point to attack them although i am honest about my take on their performances. and i never hope that other teams exploit them while they're on this roster...

i'm a falcons fan first...

the "fans" of this team actually pick one of the best players on the team to attack. he might be selfish or a me-first player, i personally don't agree with those opinions, but he still helping this team win games...

members on this sight will continue to find something to push their anti hall agenda! introducing deangelo hall aka the new mike vick

is that what you want? not me i just want game and mouth better coordinated. he is a

key piece to the "more wins puzzle".

like ice cube once said, "he's the negro you love to hate"! he joins t.o., barry bonds, mike vick, and o.j. he just bumped randy moss out of the top 5. laugh.gif

moss is soooo far off the list now that its funny. he was public enemy #1, but when you take a pay cut and make they golden boy look like god they will love you.

moss is soooo far off the list now that its funny. he was public enemy #1, but when you take a pay cut and make they golden boy look like god they will love you.

and i bet there is no pay cut...his bonus money based on receptions and tds is probably off the freaking chart.