joey played lights out

could be worse boys, have you seen that "mccown" guy currently starting for oakland...ouch! at least harrington doesn't turn the ball over much anymore, 5 int's isn't bad, its just he doesn't get enough td's although we got 2 on the ground today and that 3rd and 19 conversion was good.

Guest dtank2g2
the wind got it ok? 130 yards passing! i thought that was bartkowski out there for a minute! a scramble for 12 yards! i thought it was vick out there for a minute! joey field goal strikes again.

blink.gifblink.gif you need to get your head outta your you know what. 12 yards and you thought it was vick? blink.gifblink.gif the play would've resulted in a touchdown if #7 was scrambling.

Guest dtank2g2
joey sux. i think crump didn't play cuz he is waiting on leftwhich to come back. harrington is gonna get someone killed with those catch this 5 yd pass and then get drilled!

bump

i don't give a **** if we won!!! joey sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Guest dtank2g2
the wind got it ok? 130 yards passing! i thought that was bartkowski out there for a minute! a scramble for 12 yards! i thought it was vick out there for a minute! joey field goal strikes again.

blink.gif are you slow or what? the pass was behind the receiver...as usual!!!