woowzzzzers

mcfadden is not this franchise's savior. it wouldn't matter if we had lt, ap/ad(all day), herschel walker, emmit smith, or any historic or current running back you want to plug in, if you don't have an o-line to open up holes, you're not going to run the ball.

guess what?

that's what our 2 other 2nd round picks are for.

how many 1st round ots do the patriots and colts have?

zero

you can get ots in the 2nd round especially in a deep class

bunch of cheap wins are going to screw us over

adrian peterson is the exact reason we have to get darren mcfadden in the draft

mark my words mcfadden will save this franchise.

you realize that after every td run, the commentator compliments on how an ol blocked that play right?

without peterson's notorious minnesota offensive linemen, he would be no way close to how he's playing right now. put him behind an atlanta lineman, he will fall on his ######.

we need to address the ol if we're going to be having any adrian petersons any time soon.

guess what?

that's what our 2 other 2nd round picks are for.

how many 1st round ots do the patriots and colts have?

zero

you can get ots in the 2nd round especially in a deep class

bunch of cheap wins are going to screw us over

so you want a lot of talent at skill positions and having no one to protect them? your logic is that because the colts and pats winning formula is not predicated on taking a first rounder on the ol (yet they have top rated linemen at every position, regardless of draft position) that we should load up at positions we already have depth at with players that are very servicable. guess what, the run game starts up front. a ######ty line isn't going to let anyone run wild like ap and lt do. and mcfadden, last i checked, does not have the talent that ap has. he's not an all world rb. there are other rb's in the draft class that are just as good as mcfadden. kevin smith will put up numbers as good as mcfadden's, and he can be had a lot cheaper and with a later pick than top 5. you want a rb, draft one early in the second round or dump mehall for an additional first rounder.

adrian peterson is the exact reason we have to get darren mcfadden in the draft

mark my words mcfadden will save this franchise.

the vikings are 3-5. they have the most exciting rb in the league and they still suck.

if we draft mcfadden, the falcons would have and exciting rb and we would still suck.

i just watched the second half of the minny game...and the minny ol was a perfect example of why an ol is more important than an rb.

chester taylor and peterson were honestly 8 to 10 yards downfield before they had to get around a defensive player. it was hilarious how badly the san diego d was getting owned.

everyone knows minny has a joke of a passing game, and even when minny was running out the clock they were destroying the san diego d.

that ol ate, drank, and injected their wheaties today.

most of what adrian peterson is doing is just running into a monster hole made by guess who. i don't see him dodging tacklers, truck sticking linebackers, outrunning cornerbacks, juking safeties, etc.

ok i live in south dakota i always watch the minny games on mute while watching my falcons on the comp. peterson jumps, jukes, bowls over and outruns people