patrino is the wrong coach for falcons

hawkeyes

we need a moderate coach to coach the falcons. high priced star atheletes free agents will not sign up to play for a ###### head. patrino has poor comunication skills. d hall shouldnt blow up in the coaches face but i can see how it happened because with that blank look he gives you all the time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we need a moderate coach to coach the falcons. high priced star atheletes free agents will not sign up to play for a ###### head. patrino has poor comunication skills. d hall shouldnt blow up in the coaches face but i can see how it happened because with that blank look he gives you all the time.

can we please stop blaming bp for all the falcons problems this year. bp is a great coach for the falcons. dry.gifdry.gif

the best players will sign up to play for a winning team. when petrino turns this team around, players will definitely want to come here. until then, we have to make sure we draft exceptionally well

by moderate, do you mean "middle of the road"? what happens when you're in the middle of the road? what do you mean by "left" and "right"?

i dont mean middle of the road at all. im just talking about the personality of the coach. mark richt is a good coach but he is personable personality. i wish the team had that type of personality for a coach.

i dont mean middle of the road at all. im just talking about the personality of the coach. mark richt is a good coach but he is personable personality. i wish the team had that type of personality for a coach.

we had one. he could be seen on the field sniffing such things as ammonia capsules, using his cellphone during a playoff run, and kissing players on the helmet.

can we please stop blaming bp for all the falcons problems this year. bp is a great coach for the falcons. dry.gifdry.gif

great? omg. get a clue. he is a coach, he had a few wins at the ncaa level and now he's trying to figure out the nfl. personally, i don't think he will, but he is far from a great coach.

we had one. he could be seen on the field sniffing such things as ammonia capsules, using his cellphone during a playoff run, and kissing players on the helmet.

laugh.gif im talking about a coach like mark richt. a coach everyone can love, players, fans, media and so on. one we all can loveeeeeee

what has he done to make you think that? i can name a lot of things he's done wrong since coming here, but i can't really point at something and say "he did a good job there," objectively of course. his coaching decisions are questionable, his personnel skills are horrendous, and he's lost the locker room. what has he done to make you think he is a great coach for the falcons?

remember that tom up in ny was seen as too stern,also. seems to be working out now.

after he eased up and has been listening to the players. they hated him up until plax got injured and stopped practicing but still performed. after that, coughlin himself even said he realized that maybe he could ease up and still get the guys to perform. they had a big thing about this before our mnf game against them. the players hated coughlin until recently when he's been treating them like men and not kids and he's been respecting them and listening to them. this was all said on espn by coughlin and several giants players including plax and strahan.