how to get a #1 for hall

nukechief

dallas, here's why:

j. jones is not concerned about mouths - ie terrell owens

2. jones will remember what neon d. sanders did for his super bowl efforts

3. dallas has 2 first round picks

4. jones will give hall more money

5. to take on indy or new england, he will need a solid cover corner.

maybe this is still too expensive, but i think dallas is our best shot

dallas, here's why:

j. jones is not concerned about mouths - ie terrell owens

2. jones will remember what neon d. sanders did for his super bowl efforts

3. dallas has 2 first round picks

4. jones will give hall more money

5. to take on indy or new england, he will need a solid cover corner.

maybe this is still too expensive, but i think dallas is our best shot

agreed!!!! dallas is a definate target if they actually trade him. jones digs on players with charisma as long as they're getting it done.

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...that way we could have another crappy corner who keeps his mouth shut.......yay! rolleyes.gif

it's not like he wants to stay here and with the salary cap handy cap we will have thanks to his va tech buddy we couldn't afford to pay him what he's seeking anyway.

so why not get something for him before he bolts on his own and we get nothing?

it's not like he wants to stay here and with the salary cap handy cap we will have thanks to his va tech buddy we couldn't afford to pay him what he's seeking anyway.

you say that as if we must keep dunn and brooking around?

do they have any picks left after the last time we raped them? we could always go for their 1st rounder and a 2nd or 3rd next year perhaps smile.gif

mora might want him over in seattle too...

that's a thought... we could send him over to seattle for their first. i bet hall would love to go be with former coach and former teammate (kerney).

still, i'd rather keep him long term if we can. i doubt that we can, but i'd like to. he's a very good cornerback.

direwolf

dunn is likely done next season as well. and i don't mind letting brooking walk if tony taylor can fill his shoes

i think dunn is gone after this year and i'd like to draft a mlb in the second round to take over for brooking. much as i respect and admire him, he's just not the player he used to be.

direwolf

i think we should avoid va tech players at all cost in the future.

in case you didn't know, we just handed out the largest contract for a fb in nfl history. i don't think money is a problem for us. it's not like we are paying everyone else just base pay either.

we can pay hall next season.....if we do well, he will want to stay.

we don't have enough money in the nfc south to fix our oline problems.

i'm not saying the guy isn't a very good db, he's definitely the best on our roster. but he has openly stated he wants to test free agency waters & he is not happy with petrino.

if you thought nate clements contract was rather large, wait till you see what hall will grab. we'll definitely need to find a replacement but i don't see how we could afford him & resolve the rest of the teams issues

if we get market value for him, i'm all for it.

going to dallas would be hall's wet dream. in fact, he probably sleeps in an old dallas #21 jersey and kisses his deion poster above his bed every night. laugh.gif

eff that, let's send him to the dolphins, rams, or the jets.

you want to trade him outside the nfc.

i'd rather replace him. to win a superbowl we need an offensive line. we don't need a 'pro-bowl' corner.

corners like hall doesn't grow on trees you know. there is not a single reason for us to not try to have both. you know, it is possible to have your cake and ice cream in the nfl. look at good teams like the patriots for example. they have one of the best lines in the league and asante samuel...

i'm not saying the guy isn't a very good db, he's definitely the best on our roster. but he has openly stated he wants to test free agency waters & he is not happy with petrino.

if you thought nate clements contract was rather large, wait till you see what hall will grab. we'll definitely need to find a replacement but i don't see how we could afford him & resolve the rest of the teams issues

we cant!!! but the thing is: if we focus on fixing our oline, getting a franchise qb, a power back, and a fs and ilb he won't be necessary...

corners like hall doesn't grow on trees you know. there is not a single reason for us to not try to have both. you know, it is possible to have your cake and ice cream in the nfl. look at good teams like the patriots for example. they have one of the best lines in the league and asante samuel...

uh...the patriots get money like 50 cent...