wow people are trying to figure out the blackout rules?!?!?

welcome back to the dark ages!!! maybe we can watch the games on tape delayed like the oldtimes!! boy those were the days!! walking around not wanting to even take a glimpse of a tv. welcome back to reality falcon fans!! if only matt schaub was here! mad.gif **** you schaub!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

there will be no blackout - if i get every single texans game in shreveport - the falcons aren't getting blacked out

welcome back to the dark ages!!! maybe we can watch the games on tape delayed like the oldtimes!! boy those were the days!! walking around not wanting to even take a glimpse of a tv. welcome back to reality falcon fans!! if only matt schaub was here! mad.gif **** you schaub!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

the oline sux man, doesn't matter who's back there. i used to think like you but now, forget about it!

welcome back to the dark ages!!! maybe we can watch the games on tape delayed like the oldtimes!! boy thosence. were the days!! walking around not wanting to even take a glimpse of a tv. welcome back to reality falcon fans!! if only matt schaub was here! mad.gif **** you schaub!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

you need some help with all that anger. youre going to blow a goiter.

we know your agenda. patriots fan...right?? laugh.gif nice qb reference. is that anger from the other qb not being here?? try the vick forum. oh, i bet you just use another screen name over there.

you need some help with all that anger. youre going to blow a goiter.

we know your agenda. patriots fan...right?? laugh.gif nice qb reference. is that anger from the other qb not being here?? try the vick forum. oh, i bet you just use another screen name over there.

lets ookie be ookie, i can care less whether he plays again or not. i just want him to get his life back together and live it to the fullest. i enjoy this phase of the falcons, brings back old memories.