roddy whites the man

let's not start talking about how he talks now. we already had a ton of mb members thrilled at the way joey conducted an "interview" and right now we are 1-6.

i don't care how many times roddy says "ya know" and i don't care. it's weird that people from the south would be so judgemental on the way some people talk. everyone else in this country makes fun of the way southerners speak. i'm not saying i do...but most people do. you guys have funny accents.

co-sign this. i want public speakers on this team.

i see some big speaking potential in joey

matt had more upside -- his voice was a little deeper and clearer, it's a shame that we let him go.

i hear the colts are trying to move peyton because his voice is too country -- i think maybe we should make a move at him. he aint joey harrington but i think his play on the field might come close to making up for his bad speaking.

it's weird that people from the south would be so judgemental on the way some people talk. everyone else in this country makes fun of the way southerners speak. i'm not saying i do...but most people do. you guys have funny accents.

to us, ya'll are the ones with accents. wink.gif

let's not start talking about how he talks now. we already had a ton of mb members thrilled at the way joey conducted an "interview" and right now we are 1-6.

i don't care how many times roddy says "ya know" and i don't care. it's weird that people from the south would be so judgemental on the way some people talk. everyone else in this country makes fun of the way southerners speak. i'm not saying i do...but most people do. you guys have funny accents.

easy to talk about how people like joey talk...he looks and acts like he's going to cry every time he opens his mouth. i'd like to meet him just long enough for him to make that face where he sticks his chin out when someone asks him a question he doesnt know the answer to. in the south, where the "country makes fun of the way southerners speak" thats called a sweet spot.

the chicks dig our accents, and i dig theirs...