ummmm maybe we need bigger rb's

i respect dunn as a player and person but maybe its safe to say he doesnt fit the power running scheme. i dont think petrino had any rb under 220 at lousiville. i am thinking we are going to load up on rb next year. norwood will probably be a guy who does kick offs and specific offensive plays.

i respect dunn as a player and person but maybe its safe to say he doesnt fit the power running scheme. i dont think petrino had any rb under 220 at lousiville. i am thinking we are going to load up on rb next year. norwood will probably be a guy who does kick offs and specific offensive plays.

i don't care how big a back is ..... if the o-line is not blocking ....... there are some even bigger defensive linemen coming to get your big back, and they are just as fast as your big back.

i don't care how big a back is ..... if the o-line is not blocking ....... there are some even bigger defensive linemen coming to get your big back, and they are just as fast as your big back. and as for loading up on rb next year, if you don't address the o-line you better be loaded up.

pinner is bigger and is available. he has not gotten back to the line

of scrimmage on his 2 carries i have seen. duckett never got any

yards unless there was a hole. block, use norwood and ovie more

and we don't need a bigger back. plus, we have snelling if we need

him.

according to who.. a bitter fan.. the dude is running behind a o-line that might not even be on the field.. he is hit in the backfield every down... once we get a o-line.. then you can talk

done cant even break arm tackles on a regular basis anymore. that run late in the fourth against the titans proved it.