doug stewart needs to suport the falcons

yippiefan

i think he was one of those vick first, falcons second fans

i don't get their show out here, but from everything i've read and seen of them on espn... their falcons loyalty seemed to be limited to #7. i gotta admit though that they put up a good front in support of the guy when everyone else was seeming to just be yelling and screaming about injustice and deer hunting.

they got shut up about it almost as quick as mort did, though. laugh.gif

the guy said on his show that the only reason he had season tickets was because of vick. there are a lot of people that become fans of teams because of certain players, that's not new.

you sure that wasn't ryan that said that? it sounds more like something he would say.

the guy said on his show that the only reason he had season tickets was because of vick. there are a lot of people that become fans of teams because of certain players, that's not new.

thats some thing i never understood. i remmeber when i first got my season tix in ealry 80 something. the pamphlets would say..."see ericc dickerson", "see jpe montana", see steve bartkowski"... then in november....steve grogan rolls into futon county...etc etc. what a bunch of crap i thought. i want to see the atlanta falcons vs. the los angeles rams, sf 49ers etc etc.

players and their personalities were a bonus. one would ge tcut or hurt...you go "oh well too bad" and went to the games anyway...win or lose.

anyoe into one player is a knee, dog fight or drug arrest from being severely dissapointed.