the atlanta falcons

ken12

i have read what is in the alanta journal. i don't think that these writers write what is in the best interest of out team.

sensationalism is more important than pulling for the home team.

untill they write something worth reading about our team, i am going to try to not support them.

i have read what is in the alanta journal. i don't think that these writers write what is in the best interest of out team.

untill they write something worth reading about our team, i am going to try to not support them.

hold on there just a minute, my friend...there is absolutely nothing wrong with the ajc or its content...if you need to line the bottom of your birdcage or pickup a dog terd that is lying in your yard...don't believe me??? just try it for yourself...

hold on there just a minute, my friend...there is absolutely nothing wrong with the ajc or its content...if you need to line the bottom of your birdcage or pickup a dog terd that is lying in your yard...don't believe me??? just try it for yourself...

like your style about the ajc. it will line bird cages and pick up dog dropings.

the information is poor.

actually they know very little about nfl football...some of the past writers write for different sections of the paper now...not even the sports section.

unfortunately people are under the impression that sells papers.....as if someone wrote things we wanted to hear we would stop buying