retraction and apology

ggarcia

several days ago, there were a few posts suggesting that we trade a first round pick for the disgruntled j vilma of the jets. i read them in disbelief. at first, i thought they were jokes, but after a few comments, i realized that they were all serious.

i fired off a post that was titled something like : vilma is overrated. after receiving multiple objectioons from mb members, i couldn't understand why the others seemed so ignorant about vilma's injury history.

last night, i was talking to a friend, and it finally dawned on me what i had done. for reasons that i can not explain, i was using vilma's name when i was thinking about another u of miami mlb, dan morgan. i don't know why. maybe i had a brain stroke and didn't know it. maybe i am spending too much time on these boards. whatever the reason, i sincerely apologize for posting total bull$417 on here.

for the record, j vilma is a top end mlb and until his most recent knee injury, has been a stalwart on the jets defense. he is a probowl mlb and i am a probowl ######.

i have never liked reading inaccuracies on these boards, so i am very angry at myself for posting such a stupidity. fortunately, there are readers here that won't let that sort of garbage go un challenged.

i am banning myself from these boards until the end of the season......for the good of these boards and quite possibly for my own good. i'll check it out from time to time, but i won't post anything. thank you to all of you that flamed my previous post....you are knowledgeable fans.

once again, i apologize for my stupid post and i wish everyone well.

i'd rather you posted with one post in a 1000 being a brain fart, rather than many posters with 999 brain fart posts out of 1000. smile.gif

there's the kicker. don't sweat it g. i did the same thing the other day with hawk and willis. it happens to the best of us (or the worst of us if you ask my wife).

anyway, look forward to reading your posts.

celtik

vilma is on ir so you were part right whether you knew what

you were talking about or not. your ban is excessive but i had

to ban myself on talking about leftwich " until i could say something

nice". you should adjust your ban and take back your apology.

several days ago, there were a few posts suggesting that we trade a first round pick for the disgruntled j vilma of the jets. i read them in disbelief. at first, i thought they were jokes, but after a few comments, i realized that they were all serious.

i fired off a post that was titled something like : vilma is overrated. after receiving multiple objectioons from mb members, i couldn't understand why the others seemed so ignorant about vilma's injury history.

last night, i was talking to a friend, and it finally dawned on me what i had done. for reasons that i can not explain, i was using vilma's name when i was thinking about another u of miami mlb, dan morgan. i don't know why. maybe i had a brain stroke and didn't know it. maybe i am spending too much time on these boards. whatever the reason, i sincerely apologize for posting total bull$417 on here.

for the record, j vilma is a top end mlb and until his most recent knee injury, has been a stalwart on the jets defense. he is a probowl mlb and i am a probowl ######.

i have never liked reading inaccuracies on these boards, so i am very angry at myself for posting such a stupidity. fortunately, there are readers here that won't let that sort of garbage go un challenged.

i am banning myself from these boards until the end of the season......for the good of these boards and quite possibly for my own good. i'll check it out from time to time, but i won't post anything. thank you to all of you that flamed my previous post....you are knowledgeable fans.

aint nothin but a thing...chicken wing..pulled it back on a string...

smile.gif

when i saw that vilma is overrated post i was like ****, there isn't a player in the nfl that gets an ounce of respect on this board.

am banning myself from these boards until the end of the season......for the good of these boards and quite possibly for my own good. i'll check it out from time to time, but i won't post anything. thank you to all of you that flamed my previous post....you are knowledgeable fans.

well at least something good came of it,seriously who gives a rats a s s what the other posters think. you messed up,and mixed up players i just throw out absolutely ridiculous statements that really look stupid in hindsight. . "peerless will have a break out year 70 catches 10 tds" "duckett will be a pro bowler if he goes elsewhere""harrington will be just fine ""the ol should be significantly improved"

"roddy can't catch chit" "vick will take the birds to a super bowl someday" "vick must really love those dogs" "mora just might be the players coach this team needs" "6-2 no way we don't make the playoffs" i could go on.

don't worry about it, man! rolleyes.gif everyone in here is human.

no self-bandeding alloud. wink.gif

\

dont ban yourself!everyone makes mistakes.at least your man enough to admit it. i wish i could say the say for some of the trolls on this board.plus even if you were talking about vilma it would be your oppinion.and as long as you wernt making a statement on pure iggnorance or hate its always good to have oppossite oppinions.thats how discussions begin.

hey ..... the apology is okay, but everybody has an opinion, it doesn't have to be true, just your opinion. if you have one ............ stick to it!