know thy enemy week 9: san francisco 49ers

FalconMama

a couple years ago, the 49ers and the texans played in the last game of the regular season, dubbed the "reggie bush bowl" at the time.

you remember, the loser of that game "won" the first pick in the 2006 nfl draft.

i saw the tail-end of that game at a bar near the georgia dome after the falcons quit on mora while getting drubbed by the panthers. houston had a chip-shot 25-yard field goal to win the game in overtime. the houston kicker missed that 25-yarder by at least 30 yards wide of the goal post. i think he hit a cheerleader on the sideline in the back of her head.

this game may be just as pivotal in next year's draft order. don't sleep on this. well, if you do, have someone wake you up near the end of the game. this game could have a very strange ending. i don't think the 49ers are going to fall for that fake field goal attempt again.

another game that the falcons should win , but wont.

i disagree. after watching the futile efforts of that whiner offense, the falcons are clearly the better team, and make fewer mistakes....and please don't say it's

being a homer, because i'm not a falcons fan. smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"since this is a road game we'll keel over and die before we step foot on the field and we'll make whoever qb is starting the next joe montana

basically, our chances are little to none"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they are already talking about bill cohwer

i love these guys!!

i disagree. after watching the futile efforts of that whiner offense, the falcons are clearly the better team, and make fewer mistakes....and please don't say it's

being a homer, because i'm not a falcons fan. smile.gif

if the players are actually feeling they are having problems with the coach who knows? mutiney on the bounty situation maybe?

kinda got to agree with merlin528 on this one

sigh.....

i remember when watching a 49ers vs. falcons was exciting, when points would be scored and both teams were good.

now its just embarassing to watch either team play let alone on the same field

i bet the madden score on espn for our next game will be 6-3 and i dont even care who wins dry.gif