dhall trade for dmcnabb

blowsnorter

nope. mcnabb is past his prime...hall is hitting his prime. no way i would do that trade. besides, mcnabb is getting too injured for my liking. he's not 24 years old anymore.

some of you are blowing this hall thing way out of proportion.

i'll trade a cb for a qb any day of the week mcnabb still has alot of mileage left/drafting a qb is not a science it's pure luck/mcnabb is a proven commodity and let's face it short of getting the number 1 overall pick this team needs a franchise qb/and leftwich is a injury waiting to happen mcnabb has had one major injury in his career/ plus 3 consecutive trips to the title game and a superbowl appearance....

i'll trade a cb for a qb any day of the week mcnabb still has alot of mileage left/drafting a qb is not a science it's pure luck/mcnabb is a proven commodity and let's face it short of getting the number 1 overall pick this team needs a franchise qb/and leftwich is a injury waiting to happen mcnabb has had one major injury in his career/ plus 3 consecutive trips to the title game and a superbowl appearance....

our o-line will take away any mileage mcnabb has left.

if dhall is really a locker room cancer and if he really wants out i´d trade him to cleveland for derek anderson and another player / or a good pick ( 3rd to 1st round ).

i´ve to admit that i didnt watch anderson playing but this season he seems to emerge as one of the better qbs out there.

man deangelo is 23 yrs old that would make no sense. especially if the eagles will practically let mcnabb walk.

we need younger players, mcnabb is washed up and never plays past the 10th game in any season.

the falcons are not a freaking hospice for old tired players anymore.

hall's value has plummeted this season, he has done this to himself with his on field antics, stupidity and personal mental meltdowns.

we will be lucky to get a first round draft pick for a me player like meangelo.

hall is no champ bailey.

michaelgee wink.gif