what happend to the joey harrington believers?

red2play

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get this place.

falcons fans who have been with this team through ups and downs try to get behind their starting quarterback at the beginning of the season because they want to see him succeed and do good along with the rest of our team...and now they're getting called out for it.

i speak on behalf of all people who wanted to see joey harrington succeed:

"we are all sorry for being fans of the atlanta falcons."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ the pic, joey has the worse pics when he's doing something football wise.

how about the way he sprinted down the field during the preseason when he threw that td pass to jennings. the way he acted i could have sworn we just won the superbowl. it was like watching favre run down the field with helmet off when the packers played the patriots in the bowl back in the 96 season.

i don't get this place.

falcons fans who have been with this team through ups and downs try to get behind their starting quarterback at the beginning of the season because they want to see him succeed and do good along with the rest of our team...and now they're getting called out for it.

this season is depressing with all this shi* happening....some people are just having fun(including me) and trying to get a laugh out of something, b/c frankly, this season is nothing to laugh about

i don't get this place.

how did you think he was going to suceed in atlanta when he better talent around him in detroit and didn't?