overseas???

the super bowl becomes less and less about the game every year. might as well add another gimmick to distract even more from the game. truth be told, the nfl is becoming less and less about football and more about making more money anyway it can with each passing season. soon we'll have 40 teams, 20 regular season games, a game for every night of the week, pay per view games and a super bowl in bagdad.

i hope nobody will watch the game in london, even though its the only football game on tv in so cali, i will not watch, im gonna watch bowling or soething. we need to show that we do not want and will not accept this american football anywhere but america. did anybody watch the maine event this week? it showed that noone even knows anything about the nfl. why would we take all the money a superbowl brings to what ever city its in, to another country? shouldnt we try to keep our economy booming?

i hate this idea

the super bowl becomes less and less about the game every year. might as well add another gimmick to distract even more from the game. truth be told, the nfl is becoming less and less about football and more about making more money anyway it can with each passing season. soon we'll have 40 teams, 20 regular season games, a game for every night of the week, pay per view games and a super bowl in bagdad.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yea i think its stupid the people over there i highly doubt care as much as the ny or maimi fans would. although it will be interesting to watch sum of that contest and see how the fans react to american football.

does anyone else think wayne hizdenga(or whatever) is a d-bag? first of all, he has no football knowledge and has turned the dolphins into a joke. he probably doesn't even care about actual football and just wants to make money. he's the guy behind blockbuster isn't he? talk about a compnay that cares only about the bottom line. i saw him talking about expanding the nfl on tv the other day and wanted to choke him. what a weasel. i bet anything he's one of the main owners pushing crap like this game in london.

well sending the dolphins over there may get the job done.

ya i just dont understand what the commish is thinking. they have soccer (witch i love) they dont need football, they dont care about football. lets keep our sport were people love it and adore it. why not move a game to a part of america where people dont have football teams. like la, las vegas, etc...

does anyone else think wayne hizdenga(or whatever) is a ######? first of all, he has no football knowledge and has turned the dolphins into a joke. he probably doesn't even care about actual football and just wants to make money. he's the guy behind blockbuster isn't he? talk about a compnay that cares only about the bottom line. i saw him talking about expanding the nfl on tv the other day and wanted to choke him. what a weasel. i bet anything he's one of the main owners pushing crap like this game in london.

we need to protest this game, please do not watch it!!

wow,picture this.....first year expansion team in london stomps the bean dip out of the falcons!funny and you know its coming.fish and chips blitz!atleast you have a better chance of not being shot than the saints game. laugh.gif

i would be fine with an expansion team in another country, but not the superbowl!

we have them in miami all the time.thats practically cuba.would italy be that bad?greece?germany would rock!this is not your sister its a football game!we might make more friends if we ..........share.hmmm,no detroit is better?

why should we help another countrys economy? shouldnt we help our own?