if we are done for the season....

atlfalc123

and if grady got cut...

why hasnt dunn gotten cut? blink.gifunsure.gif

sadly because of what he does for the community imo. how bad would the falcons look if they cut one of the classiest guys in the nfl for what they do for the community. he is a savior in a lot of peoples eyes.

i'm not talking about delivering pizza's like roy williams.

i'm talking about how he buys homes and gives them away to people.

sadly because of what he does for the community imo. how bad would the falcons look if they cut one of the classiest guys in the nfl for what they do for the community. he is a savior in a lot of peoples eyes.

i'm not talking about delivering pizza's like roy williams.

i'm talking about how he buys homes and gives them away to people.

this shouldn't matter. dunn is indeed truly a class act. however....

...this is the nfl and it's about w's & l's. produce or hit the road!

i actually like dunn, and think he has a place in our offense. i just think that that place is not starting, but coming in at the right time to change it up from norwood. give norwood 20 to 25 touches and dunn 10 or so. oh well, maybe the rumors about it being in his contract that he has to get so many touches is correct! i hope not, but why else would you start dunn over norwood? i used to say maybe because of dunn's superiority in blocking, but it looks like that isn't helping anyway, so why not change it up? that's the only way norwood is going to get better.

jmo.

still a falcons fan!

i agree norwood should start and carry most of the load.we need to use dunn in alittle more screen passing.and petrino need's to bring back jackson!!!

i agree, we should give dunn as well as norwood more screen passes. you get those guys out in space and they can break it!

go falcons!!!