if there was one coach you could have...

atlbraves1

bill cowher, cuz he's available, and wont put up with the bs going on right now. players have 0 respect for bp, and in mora's defense, there was little if any (and the whining i remember under mora ended up being vick ultimately). i just think we oughta get cowher after this season, at least in an advisor role or something, cuz he will be working somewhere next year!

bill cowher, cuz he's available, and wont put up with the bs going on right now. players have 0 respect for bp, and in mora's defense, there was little if any (and the whining i remember under mora ended up being vick ultimately). i just think we oughta get cowher after this season, at least in an advisor role or something, cuz he will be working somewhere next year!

i dont think he wants to be in the nfl anymore. why would he leave the steelers (multitime super bowl champs), for the falcons (never had back to back winning seasons)? even if he were to come back to the nfl, it wouldnt be for us. remember he left cause of all the stresses of coaching, and the fact he didnt get any family time. it wouldnt get any easier coming here, if anything it would be harder, more stressful, and more criticism.

the players never griped about mora because he never got on to them and held them accountable for poor performances. this is also why they're having such a hard time with petrino. the coddling is over.

if i can pick any of em, i'd take belicheck

he's already built a 3 time winner and most likley about to get number 4

bellicheck didnt win until bledsole got hurt, and the pats were forced into starting brady. until then, the pats were simply another playoff team, and a borderline one at that.

me i want a coach who can win with lesser talent, and bill cowher fits that bill. heck he didnt even have a qb most years until ben rothlesberger was drafted.