what falcon player or players has the best chance of being here in 3 years?

falconfish

ok, deangelo is gone, he wont be here next year. he has ran his trap one too many times. brooking, dunn, coleman and crumpler wont be here much longer either, all were good in thier prime but all are showing thier age. i want to buy a falcoins jersey that will last a few seasons. im thinking boley will have the best chance of being here and being a star in 3 years at this point. i also think roddy white and laurent robinson have bright futures in atl. so i think

boley

roddy

laurent robinson

ok, deangelo is gone, he wont be here next year. he has ran his trap one too many times. brooking, dunn, coleman and crumpler wont be here much longer either, all were good in thier prime but all are showing thier age. i want to buy a falcoins jersey that will last a few seasons. im thinking boley will have the best chance of being here and being a star in 3 years at this point. i also think roddy white and laurent robinson have bright futures in atl. so i think

boley

roddy

laurent robinson

dude, just have a custom one made at the online nfl shop. #69 with falconfish over the numbers in back.

dude, just have a custom one made at the online nfl shop. #69 with falconfish over the numbers in back.

thats also an option. this one dude has the #2 and the name "balls" on the back, i see him at all the away game i attend.. i was thinking of the number 6 and putting "nikki" as the name.

boley

roddy

laurent robinson

i've had a roddy white jersey since his training camp when he was a rookie. it would be nice that someone else showed up at the dome besides me and his family with one. petrino will stay. he has his long ball receiver for now. that would be the sudden re emergence of roddy. white and robinson tear it up next year. it is time to hang up all of those dunn, brooking, and hall along with the vick jerseys in the closet. sad to say it but hey that's football. the petrino era has begun.

boley

roddy

laurent robinson

at this point, you just don't know. three years is a long time. will the falcons still be here in three years? there are no certainties in anything in the nfl anymore. the nearest you could get to would be the water boy. and he's not a lock. plus, he doesn't have a number anyway.