please tell me how bankerbird is better than revhal ?

well? seriously. other than him wanting to single-handedly destroy the message board and banded anybody who speaks out against his policy, how is bankerbird better than revhal?

well for one thing, he has much better forum-to-forum speed than rev. sure rev wins in a single forum race, but that's not what counts in the big leagues.

well? seriously. other than him wanting to single-handedly destroy the message board and banded anybody who speaks out against his policy, how is bankerbird better than revhal?

man, bb is better than that dictator rev. hal. bb wears two sweat bands on his wrist, so **** yeah he's better. but i'm a company man, so don't tell 'em i said that!!!

let me look at the stats:

bankerbird: 28,804 posts (2 per day)

rev_hal: 18,199 posts (1 per day)

looks like bankerbird has a speed advantage and has put up bigger numbers.

thats why bankerbird can get free agents like moss4prez, and he has already earned his respect rev is just a college mod thats gonna abandon us for a college board like that saban guy..

let me look at the stats:

bankerbird: 28,804 posts (2 per day)

rev_hal: 18,199 posts (1 per day)

looks like bankerbird has a speed advantage and has put up bigger numbers. but then again, he does like toto... tough call.

you can't judge a mod by stats! rev hal does things that don't show up in the...

oh wait...

did we stop arguing the validity of stats on the board?

how can anyone say rev.hal is better? hes traded bloodhoundz to the texans board because he didnt fit the scheme of the message boards.....his posts were too good for the front line and he made sense......rev.hal is givin up on this board....hes already looking forward to the next thread