"grady jackson does not fit our system"

people on this board are getting to caught up in the fraze "grady does not fit our system" bobby p. was just being politically correct by gravy.....grady jackson. "grady jackson does not fit our system" as we have come to find out means: he did not want to practice, did not want to play the scheme properly. he would just go out and freelance on plays he wanted to. he even said "why play pass when you know they are going to run" if your boss tells you to do something and you say screw you, guess what, you are not going to have a job! so quit saying why only now grady does not fit the system. grady knows exactly why he was let go! they will be a lot more coddled players that are not going to "fit the system" the chopping block has just started!

people on this board are getting to caught up in the fraze "grady does not fit our system" bobby p. was just being politically correct by gravy.....grady jackson. "grady jackson does not fit our system" as we have come to find out means: he did not want to practice, did not want to play the scheme properly. he would just go out and freelance on plays he wanted to. he even said "why play pass when you know they are going to run" if your boss tells you to do something and you say screw you, guess what, you are not going to have a job! so quit saying why only now grady does not fit the system. grady knows exactly why he was let go! they will be a lot more coddled players that are not going to "fit the system" the chopping block has just started!

how do you know this?

from what his team mates say, he did work hard in practice.

this guy got double teamed on every play, so how can he take a play off?

<<<<

i guess you must be on the team??? laugh.giflaugh.gif ...grady lead the nfl last season for dt tackles for losses this season he lead the falcons in tackles for losses..petrino has snapped or he wants the first pick in the draft next season...

well geez, if he was a lazy and our leading tackle what does that say about the rest of the bunch?

every player i've heard speak publicly about the release of grady says they have know idea why he was let go. it very apparent it wasn't performance based because if that was the case half the team would be cut.

every player i've heard speak publicly about the release of grady says they have know idea why he was let go. it very apparent it wasn't performance based because if that was the case half the team would be cut.

you people don't listen to the coaching staff(and nether did gravy). his coach was on the radio and said he would do his own thing out their when ever he felt like it. yea he made some tackles. but how many did he not because of his free lancing? i bet only the coaches know and not us or the players!

if you were somebody's boss and you told your employee to do something a certain way then he turned around and did it his own way would you keep that employee around?....no period!

if anyone beliefs this post, i have some uninhabital swamp land for sale.

grandy jackson was one of the best players on the team, hands down, no questions asked.

if i had an employee that free lanced and his way was better than mine, then i would listen to grady. if you drove a truck for 5 years and was the ceo and a truck driver with 20 years of experience had something to say, you would be a fool not to listen to the man with 20 years of exp.

grady has more years of expereince at dl than bobby buddy.

you people don't listen to the coaching staff(and nether did gravy). his coach was on the radio and said he would do his own thing out their when ever he felt like it. yea he made some tackles. but how many did he not because of his free lancing? i bet only the coaches know and not us or the players!

if you were somebody's boss and you told your employee to do something a certain way then he turned around and did it his own way would you keep that employee around?....no period!

based on your analogy,

if i already paid the employee's salary for the entire year (1.5 million) i would bench him and keep him for depth. he is still a valuable commodity on a team that doesn't have many.

i would not cut him, so he could get paid and work for one of my competitors.

based on your analogy,

if i already paid the employee's salary for the entire year (1.5 million) i would bench him and keep him for depth. he is still a valuable commodity on a team that doesn't have many.

i would not cut him, so he could get paid and work for one of my competitors.

you know what kind of turmoil that would cause in the locker room! much worse than we have now!(ie) keyshawn johnson, to....who else?

you know what kind of turmoil that would cause in the locker room! much worse than we have now!(ie) keyshawn johnson, to....who else?

well, dunn, crumpler, and d-hall have already spoken out publicly against this coaching staff. why not get rid of them too? every recent report from the ajc etc has stated that there is already turmoil in the locker room. grady is not the cause of that!

grady has been in the league for over 10 years so i doubt he's just going to turn into t.o overnight. his issues have always been health and weight related.

well, dunn, crumpler, and d-hall have already spoken out publicly against this coaching staff. why not get rid of them too? every recent report from the ajc etc has stated that there is already turmoil in the locker room. grady is not the cause of that!

grady has been in the league for over 10 years so i doubt he's just going to turn into t.o overnight. his issues have always been health and weight related.

trust me d-hall is gone at the end of this season as soon as we can trade him! last time i checked dunn and crump are doing what the coaches are asking them to do!..........but don't be surprised if you don't see dunn or crump next year! i think we will try and trade crump too. and dunn will be cut if mckay lets bobby p do it. and dunn will only be gone because he does not do well in a power running game!

trust me d-hall is gone at the end of this season as soon as we can trade him! last time i checked dunn and crump are doing what the coaches are asking them to do!..........but don't be surprised if you don't see dunn or crump next year! i think we will try and trade crump too. and dunn will be cut if mckay lets bobby p do it. and dunn will only be gone because he does not do well in a power running game!

so that being said, what playmakers do we have left? maybe norwood?? boley?? or roddy based on this season. this team has very few bright spots and most of them are on the chopping block. this is the same thing that happended in 2005 when we cut alot of verterans on defense in favor for youger inexperienced players. the team has never recovered and we can expect more of the same if what you say happens.

so that being said, what playmakers do we have left? maybe norwood?? boley?? or roddy based on this season. this team has very few bright spots and most of them are on the chopping block. this is the same thing that happended in 2005 when we cut alot of verterans on defense in favor for youger inexperienced players. the team has never recovered and we can expect more of the same if what you say happens.

glad you talked about play makers! in this system is dunn a play maker? norwood is now the play maker! so actually if we get rid of dunn norwood will be making more plays! we improve! crump is no longer a play maker in this system. his play making has shifted to the wrs ie. roddy. so if crump is traded not much loss there! get a more blocking te, we improve. we will be adding a qb and at lest two ol in the draft and through fa. what i am saying is this team will get better even by cutting some of the vets! bobby p just has to be given that chance!