please make a "fire petrino" forum

seamill

then we will need a "trade d-hall" forum too because seems like a lot of people say he is already as good as gone yet they have no idea what he is thinking.

lets just have an array of forums for all the repetitive topics. including all the "cut brooking" threads and anything about grady jackson.

exactly since there's a lot of people here that know more than the management. dry.gif

management? management is the problem, not petrino. mckay has done a poor job giving petrino talent to work with. you can have the best coach in the world but you need players. i know petrino has made a few mistakes, but the man hasn't even had a real chance. i feel bad for him.

exactly since there's a lot of people here that know more than the management. dry.gif

have a "fire coaches thread", "trade/cut/bench players thread" and and then have admin merge all the posts that are are the same with different titles the "repeat posts thread"

management? management is the problem, not petrino. mckay has done a poor job giving petrino talent to work with. you can have the best coach in the world but you need players. i know petrino has made a few mistakes, but the man hasn't even had a real chance. i feel bad for him.

well petrino has a problem too. the team isn't buying into what he's doing. he's obviously doing something wrong for the locker room to be split as it is. i know he hasn't had a legit chance to do what he wants but he needs to gain some trust from the players instead of being such a communist. i just have the feeling that if things don't change he isn't going to be around this offseason.

well petrino has a problem too. the team isn't buying into what he's doing. he's obviously doing something wrong for the locker room to be split as it is. i know he hasn't had a legit chance to do what he wants but he needs to gain some trust from the players instead of being such a communist. i just have the feeling that if things don't change he isn't going to be around this offseason.

if they fire petrino, and keep mckay, i will lose all respect for arthur blank (not that arthur would care that some idiot on this message board respects him or not, and i don't blame him!) like i said, it is the first year in his system. petrino has made mistakes, but has not destroyed this team. with our offense, only jerious and roddy could possibly give you a big play. that's it. our secondary is atrocious, we have no mlb, and we are extremely thin on the dline. that's unacceptable. i have no idea how anyone can think a coach could win with what he has been given, the man needs players. hopefully he gets to coach with real talent next year.

yeah our last 3 drafts have been the worst ever! blink.gifblink.gif

can the vick forum be expanded to add this? laugh.gif