cowher,,,any chance..

gradybird

it's very doubtful, i think. unless petrino pulls a saban and heads back to college after this horrible season, i think blank is going to stick by him for at least 3 years.

given a situation where petrino takes off, i think blank will without a doubt go for a head coach with a lot of nfl experience. whether that would be cowher or any one of the several coordinators that will be up for a promotion, i really don't know... but after mora and petrino, i don't think blank will be tempted to test an unproven coach or coordinator.

it's definitely going to be a very interesting offseason for us after this season.

i don't see it. first of all i don't think petrino's ego is going to allow him to walk away from such a mess that so far, he hasn't made much better. secondly, concerning cowher, what exactly is here that would entice him to become head coach of the falcons? our roster, our owner, our front office? ****, the only thing that might even remotely attract cowher to atlanta is blank's checking account. i don't think that's enough. it would be like asking someone to become captain of the titanic after it hit the iceberg.