if grady didn't do things his was things would be alot worst

when was the last time you seen brooking make a play behind the los?? grady had to play out of the scheme or rb would be running right up the gut and trucking #56. brooking should be grateful for grady's experience or he would be road kill. now we will see how great brooking is at making plays without an "experienced" big butt in front of him. i predict brooking will lead the team in pile jumping tackles 7 yards down the field.

your title doesnt make the most sense to me....but nonetheless you make a good point, grady was very good in the backfield for such a big boy. i remember us saying he was just going to take up blocks but he def. did more than than. we'll miss you grady!

sorry for the typo in the title, just frustrated that the falcons can throw their season away, but i can't give my season tix away mad.gif

grady playing out of scheme did not help the team. so what if he makes 2 or 3 plays a game if he gives up 10 or more? as i like to point out, no team was scared of atlanta's run defense. the panthers anemic ground attack has mauled them. they thought so much of gj that they took their qb out for whole series last season and ran from one end of the field to the other. why whine about the loss of any over the hill vet on a team that has lost 15 of its last 23 games? we should all be welcoming change.

grady playing out of scheme did not help the team. so what if he makes 2 or 3 plays a game if he gives up 10 or more? as i like to point out, no team was scared of atlanta's run defense. the panthers anemic ground attack has mauled them. they thought so much of gj that they took their qb out for whole series last season and ran from one end of the field to the other. why whine about the loss of any over the hill vet on a team that has lost 15 of its last 23 games? we should all be welcoming change.

i was at that game, they rarely ran up the middle, but they did attack our ends though.run to the right..run to the left...but not up the middle. thats more of a de and lb problem with keeping contain. can't put that crap on grady.

when was the last time you seen brooking make a play behind the los?? grady had to play out of the scheme or rb would be running right up the gut and trucking #56. brooking should be grateful for grady's experience or he would be road kill. now we will see how great brooking is at making plays without an "experienced" big butt in front of him. i predict brooking will lead the team in pile jumping tackles 7 yards down the field.

everyone keeps knocking brooking, the offense is pulling a guard and sending him straight at brooking, becuase the falcons have no one that has to be doubled up on, on the line. the same thing happened to urlacker when harris got hurt. brooking is doing a great job for the way the offense is playing him. i love it when someone who doesn't know jack about football trys to make out they do. with brooking taking on the guard it opens it up for boley. brooking is still a very good lb, for some reason some people want him to fail

a lot worse? how could things be a lot worse than 1-6? 0-7? or maybe the falcons would be getting blown out in every game?

i doubt it... football is a team sport, and you have to handle your assignment, especially on defense. too much freelancing can equal big plays for the offense...

why did you change your name 7?? it was a classic sad.gif