yes fire petrino

jddesantis

ok,

first i need to say this its killing me to get this off my chest. this frachise can not take another building for the future again. i hate saying this but we have a weak fan base. seats are gonna be empty soon. we have lost vick, our coach blames harrington instead of himself. c'mon people you got to say he has been calling some stupid plays. every defense knows when to blitz us because when you put your qb in shotgun all by himself and 5 recievers you know he is passing and guess what you can,t call is a run audible because you have no rb in the back field. also to the byron lovers it's not gonna work after petrino gets done with him who else is there to blame . mad.gif

ok,

first i need to say this its killing me to get this off my chest. this frachise can not take another building for the future again. i hate saying this but we have a weak fan base. seats are gonna be empty soon. we have lost vick, our coach blames harrington instead of himself. c'mon people you got to say he has been calling some stupid plays. every defense knows when to blitz us because when you put your qb in shotgun all by himself and 5 recievers you know he is passing and guess what you can,t call is a run audible because you have no rb in the back field. also to the byron lovers it's not gonna work after petrino gets done with him who else is there to blame . mad.gif

why blame anybody? will it make you feel better? you'll still be angry!

it accomplishes nothing to fire petrino in the middle of the year. it is best to wait for the last game of the season and then fire him. hire cower, shottenheimer, parcells, let them be gm and coach. give them 3years guaranteed, if they fail, they are out of here.

petrino has the team in mutiny already. he does not understand how the nfl works.

ok,

we have seen very, very few five reciever sets. dry.gif

ok,

stfu.gif

ok,

no matter who the coach is we will have to rebuild. if we fire petrino it will just take even longer.

it accomplishes nothing to fire petrino in the middle of the year. it is best to wait for the last game of the season and then fire him. hire cower, shottenheimer, parcells, let them be gm and coach. give them 3years guaranteed, if they fail, they are out of here.

petrino has the team in mutiny already. he does not understand how the nfl works.

no way any of those coaches would come here. anyway, petrino's not going anywhere after the season.

i've actually liked the playcalling.....leftwich seemed to execute the offense pretty well. the problem is the oline, and harrington's mediocrity.

and we typically aren't getting sacked when we go empty backfield. normally there's a tb back there, and he misses the block.

we just need to put d hall on offense at qb and see how he likes it