something posive said about a falcons player!!!

David Ethan

please note that this is pulled from profootballweekly as not, i repeat not to be confused with profootball talk. the former is a credible source with an excellent reputation league wide...

this is what was said:

fourth-year falcons lb michael boley is playing at an all-pro level, and some of the best offensive players in the league are starting to notice. in week six against the giants, te jeremy shockey, not one to offer a helping hand to an opponent, showed his respect by making sure boley was ok after the linebacker was slow in getting up after a collision.

excellent...

please note that this is pulled from profootballweekly as not, i repeat not to be confused with profootball talk. the former is a credible source with an excellent reputation league wide...

this is what was said:

fourth-year falcons lb michael boley is playing at an all-pro level, and some of the best offensive players in the league are starting to notice. in week six against the giants, te jeremy shockey, not one to offer a helping hand to an opponent, showed his respect by making sure boley was ok after the linebacker was slow in getting up after a collision.

excellent...

o...k.. blink.gif

this is what was said:

excellent...

thank you for the positive. it has been in short supply here of late.

this is what was said:

excellent...

thats nice and all but it doesnt really say anything about his play. more of just that shockey is a stand up person.

the last thing boley needs is a probowl tag put on him...

if he does go to the probowl, i guess he is next on the list...

'boley is a cancer!!!! cut his azz!!'

'boley is playing for money, not the team!!'

michael, if your reading this... do not speak to the press! you will be set upon like a pitbull on a poodle by this mb... rolleyes.gif