atlanta falcons coming up on around the horn

and they are right.

last i checked none of those people have ever had a job being a football coach.. assistant coach... or even water boy.. im tired of all these ###### talking like they know all and whatever they say is right... he is the head coach... petrino is the boss... petrino is the leader of this team and won't be pushed around by any player... meangelo needs to suck it up or prepare to be involved in a blockbuster trade like champ bailey during the offseason... i don't want to get rid of him.. but if we can get a bonified star in return.. i won't be completely opposed especially if they aren't completely self absorbed..

last i checked none of those people have ever had a job being a football coach.. assistant coach... or even water boy.. im tired of all these ###### talking like they know all and whatever they say is right... he is the head coach... petrino is the boss... petrino is the leader of this team and won't be pushed around by any player... meangelo needs to suck it up or prepare to be involved in a blockbuster trade like champ bailey during the offseason... i don't want to get rid of him.. but if we can get a bonified star in return.. i won't be completely opposed especially if they aren't completely self absorbed..

you mean metrino!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

all of them except woody paige said that they disagreed with the way petrino is doing. they also said warrick dunn called the grady jackson moved questionable. a few said since he came from being a college coach that he hasn't earned the respect of the players.

dry.gif

oh .... well. nothing surprise me.