who the h*ll is this assistant general manager

dirty bird

mackay and blank have disappered like tricky **** chaney. maybe those 3 are in a safe house.

i want blank out there defending d-hall and pulling him and crump in a rickshaw.

mckay and blank being silent speaks volumes right now. apparently, they're approving of what's going on and letting the staff deal with what's going on within the ranks.

mackay and blank have disappered like tricky **** chaney. maybe those 3 are in a safe house.

i want blank out there defending d-hall and pulling him and crump in a rickshaw.

i quess you miss blank pushing the dog felon around in a wheelchair. now that was sickening.i am glad blank has finally learned that ...owners own!!

leave the rest to the football people!!

i want him out there disciplining dhall for opening his immature mouth about someone he wasn't gonna give a chance in the first place because his favorite cheerleader mora got fired. hall pretty much slapped blank in the face just like mora did saying he's in it for the money whether it's here or somewhere else. he has no discipline and gives up on plays all the time just to point the finger at the safety or someone else that should of had his guy.

i want him out there disciplining dhall for opening his immature mouth about someone he wasn't gonna give a chance in the first place because his favorite cheerleader mora got fired. hall pretty much slapped blank in the face just like mora did saying he's in it for the money whether it's here or somewhere else. he has no discipline and gives up on plays all the time just to point the finger at the safety or someone else that should of had his guy.

and yet he's still better than anything else we've got in the secondary. talent does mean something. contracts mean something (it's an agreement between 2 parties). this is about disclosure between coaches and respected veterans. petrino hasn't shown them any respect while it was given to him since february. wasn't it early in march when hall was asked by the media if he had heard from his "new" coach yet and his reply was "no". as a new coach, you have to reach out to the leaders on the field to help keep the rest of the team together. petrino did not treat him like a leader nor did he treat alge like one. alge complained about it seeming as if he was being phased out and that was before deangelo hall's carolina blow-up. remember this is not the first time having a new coach for alge (he's on is 4th head coach technically speaking). it's a learning process mostly for petrino and it will be a painful one if he does not build relationships with key players on the team and share his expectations and concerns with them about what he wants to accomplish.

and yet he's still better than anything else we've got in the secondary. talent does mean something. contracts mean something (it's an agreement between 2 parties). this is about disclosure between coaches and respected veterans. petrino hasn't shown them any respect while it was given to him since february. wasn't it early in march when hall was asked by the media if he had heard from his "new" coach yet and his reply was "no". as a new coach, you have to reach out to the leaders on the field to help keep the rest of the team together. petrino did not treat him like a leader nor did he treat alge like one. alge complained about it seeming as if he was being phased out and that was before deangelo hall's carolina blow-up. remember this is not the first time having a new coach for alge (he's on is 4th head coach technically speaking). it's a learning process mostly for petrino and it will be a painful one if he does not build relationships with key players on the team and share his expectations and concerns with them about what he wants to accomplish.

petrino is there for one reason only, to coach. he's not there to take rides with hall in his lambo or go to his house and play madden. he isn't there to be anybody's buddy. that's what is wrong here. hall wants a buddy that is going to let him do whatever he wants without fear of punishment. that is not how things work. players should be held accountable for their actions, especially with how much money they are making. this business has no room for cry babies. if he can't handle that then he needs to move on after the season. he already made his mind up before he met petrino that he didn't like him because he is immature and selfish. that is what happens when someone gets to do what they want and then all of a sudden somebody starts telling them what to do. he fears he is losing control just like some of the other vets and they are comming to realize that they are going to have to fight to keep their jobs and listen to what the coach wants them to do or he is going to kick them out of the door. good!

lets be realistic. everyone should have known this is going to take place. petrino is not jim mora. they have radically different views on how a team should be built. and it is hard to take one style of player and make him conform to another. lets look at some of the past screwups from making a player conform:

1. mike vick- mike was so frustrated with the "west coast offense"(or whatever the **** we called it) that he immediately ran the ball like he was running the horse shoe at oklahoma back in the day. wrong offense for the wrong qb.

2. the defense. realistically no one could have been overly productive with zonatells mash of bend but don't break and half hearted blitzes. pitiful secondary play murdered us on too many occassions. no realistic size on the line and basically being pushed all over the field.

3. zone blocking on an offensive line that has a running quarterback. this is the one that absolutely slayed me. bring in a bunch of no name, small and basically untalented lineman, have them open a hole for 1 millionth of a second so the scat backs could run through. great. but our best back was our qb. a west coast dink and dunk offense needs a bit more time for check downs and reads. we run for a billion yards between the 20's and can't pass the ball well enough to capitalize more in the red zone. nor have the power to run it in. mike, if given more time would have been even more unstoppable.

with just a few "mismatches" of personel to scheme, you can see how one coach may not appreciate another coaches cast offs. petrinos offense and defense were solid in college. the transition can be made with a dramatically rebuilt team. larger and more technically sound offensive and defensive linemen. a stronger secondary. a qb who can make all the throws and has more than a passing grasp of the offense.

petrino and mckay will rebuild the team in petrinos image. and even if it fails ultimately, at least petrino will build a team that has heart, and will be solid fundamentally. i'd like to see more players who shut the **** up and play. and are thankful everyday that they are making huge bank to play a game that we all loved to play, for free, as kids in any space we had. petrino will get rid of the malcontents. and they will disappear in the night. a whiner in the nfl is always a whiner.

lets be realistic. everyone should have known this is going to take place. petrino is not jim mora. they have radically different views on how a team should be built. and it is hard to take one style of player and make him conform to another. lets look at some of the past screwups from making a player conform:

1. mike vick- mike was so frustrated with the "west coast offense"(or whatever the **** we called it) that he immediately ran the ball like he was running the horse shoe at oklahoma back in the day. wrong offense for the wrong qb.

2. the defense. realistically no one could have been overly productive with zonatells mash of bend but don't break and half hearted blitzes. pitiful secondary play murdered us on too many occassions. no realistic size on the line and basically being pushed all over the field.

3. zone blocking on an offensive line that has a running quarterback. this is the one that absolutely slayed me. bring in a bunch of no name, small and basically untalented lineman, have them open a hole for 1 millionth of a second so the scat backs could run through. great. but our best back was our qb. a west coast dink and dunk offense needs a bit more time for check downs and reads. we run for a billion yards between the 20's and can't pass the ball well enough to capitalize more in the red zone. nor have the power to run it in. mike, if given more time would have been even more unstoppable.

with just a few "mismatches" of personel to scheme, you can see how one coach may not appreciate another coaches cast offs. petrinos offense and defense were solid in college. the transition can be made with a dramatically rebuilt team. larger and more technically sound offensive and defensive linemen. a stronger secondary. a qb who can make all the throws and has more than a passing grasp of the offense.

petrino and mckay will rebuild the team in petrinos image. and even if it fails ultimately, at least petrino will build a team that has heart, and will be solid fundamentally. i'd like to see more players who shut the **** up and play. and are thankful everyday that they are making huge bank to play a game that we all loved to play, for free, as kids in any space we had. petrino will get rid of the malcontents. and they will disappear in the night. a whiner in the nfl is always a whiner.

if i was standing in front of you, i'd hug you right now. laugh.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

petrino is there for one reason only, to coach.

not really. that's what the assistant coaches and coordinators do.

his job is to prepare the team to win football games.

so i guess he gets a pass this year so he can get his players on the team, (even though we have quite of louisville players on the roster).

i just hope the players he's looking to get are more talented than 3-13...

and nothing is as tacky as guy who had only a fork and a knife when he joined this team, now a millionaire and spends his time moaning and trying to buck the system that gave him everything he owns.

spoiled millionaires who would be washing cars someplace if not for this stupid game.

michaelgee blink.gif

not really. that's what the assistant coaches and coordinators do.

his job is to prepare the team to win football games.

so i guess he gets a pass this year so he can get his players on the team, (even though we have quite of louisville players on the roster).

i just hope the players he's looking to get are more talented than 3-13...

okay i was generalizing his job just a little. he isn't there to be a friend. he is there to instruct and hall and the others are there to follow the leader. it's really a simple concept.