short sighted fans

tone357

let's put this whole thing in perspective. first, the guy is hired to take vick and the team to the next level. we all know how that imploded. now we see just how much vick covered for a shaky team, a team that wasn't picked to do well even with vick here. and now we have a bunch of disgruntled players, mainly meangelo, who has proven himself to be a girly man with his emotional outbursts, being exposed for what they really are. i say give petrino a chance to right the ship before throwing the guy under the bus. he inherited complete mess that was not as evident before the departure of #7.

let's put this whole thing in perspective. first, the guy is hired to take vick and the team to the next level. we all know how that imploded. now we see just how much vick covered for a shaky team, a team that wasn't picked to do well even with vick here. and now we have a bunch of disgruntled players, mainly meangelo, who has proven himself to be a girly man with his emotional outbursts, being exposed for what they really are. i say give petrino a chance to right the ship before throwing the guy under the bus. he inherited complete mess that was not as evident before the departure of #7.

agreed

i'm not sure why some people have an inability to see the big picture, but it takes time to build a team.

hey i though vick was a horrible qb. now we are making excuses for petrino because of vick's absence? i thought vick was horrible? what a shock. i can't believe what has happened to this team. all these years i thought vick was surrounded with a crappy team and one day reality set in. needless to say vick was surrounded by a crappy team. but, the posters have spoken and had deemed michael vick unfitting as qb way before this dogfighting episode. now we are using him as a scapegoat.

hey i though vick was a horrible qb. now we are making excuses for petrino because of vick's absence? i thought vick was horrible? what a shock. i can't believe what has happened to this team. all these years i thought vick was surrounded with a crappy team and one day reality set in. needless to say vick was surrounded by a crappy team. but, the posters have spoken and had deemed michael vick unfitting as qb way before this dogfighting episode. now we are using him as a scapegoat.

that's the irony behind the whole thing. vick was blamed for the last two seasons and eveyrone said he was the problem. now that he's gone they are saying "give petrino a chance because he lost vick and blah blah blah.." i thought losing vick was a good thing??? i thought he was a bad qb.

you can't have it both ways.

the facts are this team was built poorly by mckay and now we are truly seeing how bad it is without our best player.