what to do about d-hall?

i am a big fan of d-halls talents. and i think he is one of the top cb in the league, but because of his attitude he will not be here next year! i think it all started when the fo went after the singing bonus that was paid to his boy vick. he obviously does not want to be here. so this is what we should do in my opinion! trade him asap at the end of the season. i think we could get a bottom third 1st round pick for him. and then target dominique rogers-cromartie. this guy is a stud 6-2 and a 4.38 we could get him i think with that pick. meangelo will get what he wants out of atlanta. and on the subject of meangelo:

hey meangelo, you get paid over 3 million dollars a year to................stfu and play **** football!

i am a big fan of d-halls talents. and i think he is one of the top cb in the league because of his attitude he will not be here next year! i think it all started when the fo went after the singing bonus that was paid to his boy vick. he obviously does not want to be here. so this is what we should do in my opinion! trade him asap at the end of the season. i think we could get a bottom third 1st round pick for him. and then target dominique rogers-cromartie. this guy is a stud 6-2 and a 4.38 we could get him i think with that pick. meangelo will get what he wants out of atlanta. and on the subject of meangelo:

hey meangelo, you get paid over 3 million dollars a year to................stfu and play **** football!

put some sense into your head..no matter how much dhall says off the field, he is a good player on the field. good corners are hard to come by, and it will take time for a rookie to adjust to the nfl speed. dumping hall and getting a rookie will set this franchise back even more than it already is which is about another 2-3 years added to the 3-4 years that was #7 left us with.. and there is this thing called salary cap. everybody so happy about us "supposedly" getting the money back from vick, that is not a guarentee yet, and if we do, its a slight chance we get it back before the draft. remember his sentencing is in december, so 9 times out of 10, he will be locked up before the beginning of the 2008.

put some sense into your head..no matter how much dhall says off the field, he is a good player on the field. good corners are hard to come by, and it will take time for a rookie to adjust to the nfl speed. dumping hall and getting a rookie will set this franchise back even more than it already is which is about another 2-3 years added to the 3-4 years that was #7 left us with.. and there is this thing called salary cap. everybody so happy about us "supposedly" getting the money back from vick, that is not a guarentee yet, and if we do, its a slight chance we get it back before the draft. remember his sentencing is in december, so 9 times out of 10, he will be locked up before the beginning of the 2008.

so you are saying let him stay one more year and get nothing for him? because he will walk after 2008. then he will, as you say, set us back another 2-3 years two years from now. not to mention he is becoming a cancer in the locker room

so you are saying let him stay one more year and get nothing for him? because he will walk after 2008. then he will, as you say, set us back another 2-3 years two years from now. not to mention he is becoming a cancer in the locker room

only people who say he is becoming cancer in the locker room is fans..until you show me where it says players are complaining about dhall, then dont start rumors you cant back up.. he is just saying what the others vet players dont want to say. im glad he got the balls to stand up for what he and others in the locker room feel..he is a big part of this franchise and letting him walk will just be another big mistake by this team, and fan base will drop once again..everyone is ######ed after a 1-6 start, so everyone has the right to be mad.

only people who say he is becoming cancer in the locker room is fans..until you show me where it says players are complaining about dhall, then dont start rumors you cant back up.. he is just saying what the others vet players dont want to say. im glad he got the balls to stand up for what he and others in the locker room feel..he is a big part of this franchise and letting him walk will just be another big mistake by this team, and fan base will drop once again..everyone is ######ed after a 1-6 start, so everyone has the right to be mad.

might want to take a piece of your own advice. "don't start rumors you can't back up"

a cancer in the locker room is someone who speaks up against not only players but the organization. polarizing team mates against coaches. i couldn't think of anything more destructive. let the mob rule and you are a fool.

by the way someone who can not man up and speak to an individual one on one but instead spouts off to the media is a coward not someone who has balls. i don't understand supposedly grown men who act like children. regardless of the situation you confront the issue with the one you have a problem you don't run around spreading bs like children on a playground.

get on the bus or get the f off.

i am a big fan of d-halls talents. and i think he is one of the top cb in the league, but because of his attitude he will not be here next year! i think it all started when the fo went after the singing bonus that was paid to his boy vick. he obviously does not want to be here. so this is what we should do in my opinion! trade him asap at the end of the season. i think we could get a bottom third 1st round pick for him. and then target dominique rogers-cromartie. this guy is a stud 6-2 and a 4.38 we could get him i think with that pick. meangelo will get what he wants out of atlanta. and on the subject of meangelo:

what he said!

michaelgee wink.gif

theres a bunch of whiney ###### on these boards!!!

d. hall has some talent and no one is questioning that. even when he gets beat and blames someone else. i will say that he needs to shut up and play ball. mora let hall get away with jawing at people and petrino doesn't. hall gets paid to play not make personnel decisions. i don't agree with a lot of things my boss says and does, but in the end i get a nice salary. hall is the clubhouse lawyer. every organization has one from football to the military.

d.hall could be perfectly right in what he is saying, but there are ways to go about it. at this moment, i think he's acting like a spoiled punk. and the quote, "this staff is less loving...." that sounds like a guy in need of a hug! lol. dry.gif

a cancer in the locker room is someone who speaks up against not only players but the organization. polarizing team mates against coaches. i couldn't think of anything more destructive. let the mob rule and you are a fool.

by the way someone who can not man up and speak to an individual one on one but instead spouts off to the media is a coward not someone who has balls. i don't understand supposedly grown men who act like children. regardless of the situation you confront the issue with the one you have a problem you don't run around spreading bs like children on a playground.

**** skippy!

deangelo hall is not only speaking what most of the locker room is thinking, but what a lot of the fans are thinking. i think the real cancer is bobby petrino. with that said, i think deangelo will have to be traded since it's a safe bet he will not resign under this staff. i'm with him. the falcons organization has betrayed the fans of atlanta with their horrible management. personally, i appreciate some passion on this team. i love the fact that he's ######ed because i'm ######ed!

i like how you repeat the same old garbage about players speaking to the media blah, blah, blah but do you understand that players are expected if not required to do press conferences and interviews? would you rather they not answer the questions they're asked? would you rather they not say how they really feel? and honestly, don't you think he's said most of the things to other players on the team? he's even gotten in the coaches face but funny enough, the same people that say that hall was wrong for that are the same people who says he should have balls and express himself man-to-man to the people with whom he has a problem. he can get the same point across via the media without a $100,000 fine. what would you do?

i'm loyal to the atlanta falcons. period. but players don't have to be and if they only have to be subjected to mismanagement that directly results in us losing, why shouldn't he seek a better deal elsewhere? you can hate deangelo for selling out for money and/or a better team but he's a player and we are fans; our loyalties aren't in the same catagory.

"get on the bus or get the f off"?! what, the 1-6 petrino bus? yeah, everyone wants to follow that leader. you're a gd ######.

he might become the t.o. of dbs pretty soon... all of the physical talents but a 5 cent head...

personally, i don't want him here anymore. i don't think he wants to be here anymore anyways. he keeps acting up and to me, that means one of a couple of things: 1) he's too stupid to realize that he is not being a leader (as he says he is - lol) by saying the crap he has been saying 2) he wants out and continues to act up trying to ###### off the fo.

the self proclaimed best cb in the league (lmfao) is a selfish, immature player. i can still picture keith brooking standing over him waiting to congratulate him on a td he scored while meangelo is on his knees with arms up , not moving an inch. brooking's body english was priceless.

personally, i don't want him here anymore. i don't think he wants to be here anymore anyways. he keeps acting up and to me, that means one of a couple of things: 1) he's too stupid to realize that he is not being a leader (as he says he is - lol) by saying the crap he has been saying 2) he wants out and continues to act up trying to ###### off the fo.

the self proclaimed best cb in the league (lmfao) is a selfish, immature player. i can still picture keith brooking standing over him waiting to congratulate him on a td he scored while meangelo is on his knees with arms up , not moving an inch. brooking's body english was priceless.

brooking just wanted to know what it's like to score a td.

i don't get hall, though... you'd think he'd be singing zimmer's praises and shutting the **** up. zimmer's d has made hall look good and let him play to his strengths: man coverage and being a "shutdown" corner. a lot of times zonatell made hall look bad because in his zone scheme the receiver would be catching the pass on a deep crossing route as he crossed from hall's to crocker's zone... it wasn't hall's fault, but it looked like he got beaten on the highlights. now he's looking like a top 5 cb because zimmer lets him man up on their best wr. seems stupid to be complaining about the coaching when you're benefitting from it.

did he complain about the coach? i was under the impression he was upset about the front office cutting one of the better players on the defense, which has nothing to do with the way zimmer is coaching.

he's complaining in general and is acting like he wants out of here.

that's the typical line of thinking when an employee sees upper management make moves and do things that make it appear like they are wanting the company to fail:

starting dunn over norwood

asking you kicker to go out and kick a field goal that is longer then the one he had just previosuly made by an inch

cutting one of the better players on the team in the middle of the season and most likely sending him to another team in your division

somebody tell me whats the difference in ray lewis outburst and the way he went at the coach, and dhalls outburst??i mean lewis is doing his job on the field, yet he is not the boss, so why does he get a free pass, but when dhall does somewhat of the same thang, people want him out and he is called a whiner now??

somebody tell me whats the difference in ray lewis outburst and the way he went at the coach, and dhalls outburst??i mean lewis is doing his job on the field, yet he is not the boss, so why does he get a free pass, but when dhall does somewhat of the same thang, people want him out and he is called a whiner now??

people are afraid that if they question lewis and his motives, they will get stabbed with knife.