chernoff says milloy and horn next

on nflnet's jamie dukes show late wednesday:

chernoff, the 690fan dude, called out lawyer and joe horn to be next on the hit list

michaelgee wink.gif

wouldn't surprise me the decisions this coaching staff has made. yeah we get rid of some fat guy but keep someone who tackles his own teammate. wow. what's next, are they going to cut norwood to ease dunn's mind.

wouldn't surprise me the decisions this coaching staff has made. yeah we get rid of some fat guy but keep someone who tackles his own teammate. wow. what's next, are they going to cut norwood to ease dunn's mind.

that's hardly an objective evaluation of brooking--and believe me, i'm not in love with brooking.

but to say that like it was something he did deliberately shows more about you than it does about brooking.

he was trying to help, and it turned out that way. he could have stood around with his hands on his hips while it looked like sanders was gonna lose that battle, but that's not his nature.

i swear, some of you are practicing to be the next bill o'reilly.

it's obvious it's a youth movement so they must go.. it's not about winning.. it's about clearing cap space..

it's about clearing cap space

ding, ding, ding, we are making plans should we not get the 20 million from dog killer.

the 20 mill will just be a bonus if we get it.

petrino is doing what he must do to get us a team again.

cut the guy some slack, he has taken on the impossible task of fixing what mora and vick left us.

michaelgee wink.gif

shut up, ######.

...they better not cut horn or milloy. roddy's not ready to be the number one. horn is probably the main reason he is playing up to the level he is.

it's about clearing cap space

ding, ding, ding, we are making plans should we not get the 20 million from dog killer.

the 20 mill will just be a bonus if we get it.

petrino is doing what he must do to get us a team again.

cut the guy some slack, he has taken on the impossible task of fixing what mora and vick left us.

michaelgee wink.gif

ya i believe he will turn this team around. its going to take a few years but i know he can do it. and if all the players on the current roster need to be cut......so be it. certain players shouldnt be here if they dont want to be!!

that's hardly an objective evaluation of brooking--and believe me, i'm not in love with brooking.

but to say that like it was something he did deliberately shows more about you than it does about brooking.

he was trying to help, and it turned out that way. he could have stood around with his hands on his hips while it looked like sanders was gonna lose that battle, but that's not his nature.

i swear, some of you are practicing to be the next bill o'reilly.

i never said he did it on purpose but you can't ignore the fact that he didn't help the situation. but i guess some can though. he went into the tackle with his head down, once again, and it hurt us. just like the week before when he went for a tackle against the gaints with his head down. great way to end up in a wheelchair.

shut up, ######.

...they better not cut horn or milloy. roddy's not ready to be the number one. horn is probably the main reason he is playing up to the level he is.

ya its cause horn is getting double covered thats why white is doing so good dry.gif how many drops does horn and crump have this season? i bet its 10 +

ya its cause horn is getting double covered thats why white is doing so good dry.gif how many drops does horn and crump have this season? i bet its 10 +

i think he was saying that horn has helped white become a better receiver through his leadership skills. i highly doubt horn has 10+ drops. rolleyes.gif

how many drops do horn and crump have? i ment combined

horn...3 drops for the year is what i remember. ****, joey's arm couldn't reach horn's routes anyway!!! rolleyes.gif until byron threw to him on the play where he got hurt, that was the first time i've seen horn be looked for on a deep route. horn and milloy are the least of this team's problems!!!

shut up, ######.

way to flex those e-muscles biggrin.gif as for the bolded part he did help roddy im sure. but i would be willing to bet hue jackson is a bigger part of why roddy is like he is now. chad and tj have praised this guy to the ends of the earth for making them as good as they are today. we had a absolutely horrible wr coach the last 5 years or so. every wr who came here got worse.

haha maybe they'd cut hall so houston doesn't get picked on all the time too rolleyes.gif

horn...3 drops for the year is what i remember. ****, joey's arm couldn't reach horn's routes anyway!!! rolleyes.gif until byron threw to him on the play where he got hurt, that was the first time i've seen horn be looked for on a deep route. horn and milloy are the least of this team's problems!!!

i think it's more like 5-6 drops. one game there was two, and the rest i think i remember about 1 a game. and some of them have been easy catches too.

i bet roddy and joe have swapped "powers" lol which is why roddy is doing so well!!! biggrin.gif

alge has had 3-4 drops from what i recall.

way to flex those e-muscles biggrin.gif as for the bolded part he did help roddy im sure. but i would be willing to bet hue jackson is a bigger part of why roddy is like he is now. chad and tj have praised this guy to the ends of the earth for making them as good as they are today. we had a absolutely horrible wr coach the last 5 years or so. every wr who came here got worse.

shoot, i'd tell him that to his face. infact, i will next time i go over to his house and watch the game. ...after i slap him when he opens the door.

shut up, ######.

joe horn has had a positive effect, but i think that hue jackson and paul petrino have had greater impacts on the receivers.

it's obvious it's a youth movement so they must go.. it's not about winning.. it's about clearing cap space..

or is it a movement to put the best players on the field? i mean come on... its not like we have the greatest, most disciplined, most gifted team in the league. to be honest most of our players looked good because they had vick to hide behind. hes gone and now our "great players" are showing to be average at best. petrino is playing the back ups to see who is the best, and i dont know about you but if the best players are young and on the bench then im all for moving them ahead of the average vets that we have.

and our great running game was a product of the system and cut blocking and vick..