• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa!

dude, mora sucked

i know petrino sucks too

just our luck (or fate) that we'd go from one crap coach to another

it's like being told that your aids has been cured, but that you now have e-bola

had mora not left at least our players would still be happy, kerney might still be here which would have let us use our other draft pick on someone who could actualy make a difference. forget wins and losses for a second, i liked jim mora a lot more than petrino and i trusted him.

had mora not left at least our players would still be happy, kerney might still be here which would have let us use our other draft pick on someone who could actualy make a difference. forget wins and losses for a second, i liked jim mora a lot more than petrino and i trusted him.

i am glad you trusted him, because we had a talent and he gave us one good year, which was the first year which he took over a good team from reeves with a decent o-line and then he disintegrated that.

i take petrino over mora any day of the week and twich on sunday. i watch every game mora and petrino coach for four years as louisvile and atlanta fan i know that mora is an idiot who should go coach college where the smelling salt stuff works.

he is a clown.

you can go hire him, it seems that you are the only person interested in doing that.

say what ya want about mora, but we ran the living crap outta the ball while he was there. if the wr's at the time couldve caught a **** pass, we may have at least went to a super bowl, albeit with a team dan reeves built. that cut blocking scheme mora and friends used made 4 lane highways for holes that dunn and duckett blew through game in and game out.

but overall, no, he was not a good head coach, and i dont see him being one again.

i sure know these players miss him - http://www.atlantafalcons.com/people/cheerroster.aspx

i agree. without someone to kiss the players helmets and azzzes, we're just lost. i could care less if we win, at least we'd have a great cheerleader as our coach. d.hall could throw tantrums at will, the offense could run the same four plays and we could always count on the red zone efficiency as well.

more than anything, i miss that 3-ring binder he came to the interview with. boy, that was genius!

you're joking, right? laugh.gif

mora the ammonia huffer?

you are just like those babies(d. hall, m. vick) who want to do whatever they want to do without anyone saying a word to them. that is what mora was. nothing more than a little girl who wanted to make the star athlete happy.

petrino is a coach not a cheerleader. he is going to make men of these little babies and if they don't get on board then they will be cut.

this man will get us to the playoffs so just sit back and forget those undisciplined days of miss mora.