d. hall is quickly becoming my favorite falcon. he's speaking the truth. 2 years down the road the rest of the "lemons" will see he and crump were

crump and d. hall have a combined 6 probowls between them. d. hall has always been a brash loudmouth but i can't help but believe him this season. the fact that crump came out weeks earlier only validates d. halls comments and frustration.

the front office is a joke. we need a front office with only one thing on it's mind....winning football games!!!!!!!!

our front office cares more about uniform makovers and gimmicky ideas.

this team won't be successful till the people at the top start thinking like "football men" and not "corporate men."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im beginning to respect d hall. i agree he speaks the truth. patrino has already lied to the fans. patrino does not care what the fans think it seems. even though the fans pay the bills.

it's not just petrino. it's the whole front office. they are a mess. the players don't respect that and neither do the fans.

i hate followers. d. hall and crump are showing me that they aren't just lemons following petrino off of a cliff. these guys are probowl players. i think they know what they are talking about.

the 1-6 record speaks volumes.

d. hall is our best defensive player and crump is our best offensive player and i would take them over petrino (who has proven nothing to me) any day of the week. petrino and the rest of the f.o.'s decision making has been very questionable and there's no way he will be able to lead this team now because according to steve wyche a number of the players are siding with crump and hall even though they aren't saying it in the media. apparently when being asked about grady being a cut a number of them shook their heads and said "no comment."

when you lose the locker room and the respect of the players, you are doomed. petrino is about to learn that the hard way. this is not college.

if he wasnt a dogkiller yes, but he had to be dumb... if he was still on the roster petrino would have had a 5-2, 4-3 record for sure too, so how can you say petrino sucks?

the fact he's not bright enough to start norwood over dunn pretty much sums it up. dunn had offseason shoulder surgery and back surgery and is clearly not the same player and yet petrino is having a hard time seeing that.

that was an easy argument to win. smile.gif

the fact he's not bright enough to start norwood over dunn pretty much sums it up. dunn had offseason shoulder surgery and back surgery and is clearly not the same player and yet petrino is having a hard time seeing that.

haha and how much do you want to bet the fo has more to do with that decision? you have a double standard. the team would have been better off with vick but somehow petrino still sucks. haha man you crack me up.

reasons why i believe petrino has no idea what he is doing:

1 - why let dunn start over norwood despite the fact that dunn has the lowest ypc of any starting nfl back and norwood is the only spark i've seen in our offense this whole season?

2 - why pull harrington at the end of the titans game (who was coming off 2 strong performances) for 3rd string leftwich who had been with the team for 2 weeks? how does that make any sense when we're down 20-13 at the end of the 3rd?

3 - why punt at the end of games that we might still have a chance to win? why not make an attempt to win the game at least?

4 - why cut the guy who had more tackles than any of our defensive linemen and let the 6th round rookie out of washburn start? we already cut shrop and tj and now grady? we were thin at dt before we cut grady! he was our best defensive player last year and he led the nfl in tfl, and now we go and cut him when he is statistically a top 5 defensive tackle this season? this is absolutely beyond me.

5 - why fine deangelo hall $100, 000 and sit him a quarter of a game for blowing up on the sidelines? sure you could say he had 3 penalties too, but i've seen far worse on nfl sidelines and i've seen far worse in the nfl period, but this fine was ridiculous. why is he making it look like he has a personal agenda against hall? countless analysts said the fine was too steep and outrageous. a coach who already has proven nothing and has not earned the respect of the locker room should not be making moves like this...

if he wasnt a dogkiller yes, but he had to be dumb... if he was still on the roster petrino would have had a 5-2, 4-3 record for sure too, so how can you say petrino sucks?

maybe because any real nfl coach wouldnt punt the ball on 4th down when we should be going for it?

maybe because any real nfl coach would see that dunn isnt the answer at rb and put norwood in?

maybe because any real nfl coach would kno there kickers range?

maybe because any real nfl coach wouldnt take out his starting qb in the 4th q for a qb who was on the team for 2 weeks?

maybe because he still thinks this is college?

maybe cuz he isnt nfl caliber?

3 - why punt at the end of games that we might still have a chance to win? why not make an attempt to win the game at least?

5 - why fine deangelo hall $100, 000 and sit him a quarter of a game for blowing up on the sidelines? sure you could say he had 3 penalties too, but i've seen far worse on nfl sidelines and i've seen far worse in the nfl period, but this fine was ridiculous. why is he making it look like he has a personal agenda against hall? countless analysts said the fine was too steep and outrageous. a coach who already has proven nothing and has not earned the respect of the locker room should not be making moves like this...

the third question of yours really proves your football iq and i guarantee you would be the same troll to jump on bp if he went for it and didnt convert.

d-hall is a whiny ###### pig and i was a big fan but im really starting to hope someone will smack the ###### out of that guy.

oh heres a better question why dont you buy a navy blue number 12 jersey?

i agree on the above comment but i knew before looking to the right that you posted this. crump and hall need to shut their mouth and play football. everyone knows grady ######ed off upper management with the law suit. everyone knows he is old and fat. i liked grady o.k. but he was only going to be around for next year at the most. lewis has played well when given his chance that's why he is now the starter. period.

1 - why let dunn start over norwood despite the fact that dunn has the lowest ypc of any starting nfl back and norwood is the only spark i've seen in our offense this whole season?

2 - why pull harrington at the end of the titans game (who was coming off 2 strong performances) for 3rd string leftwich who had been with the team for 2 weeks? how does that make any sense when we're down 20-13 at the end of the 3rd?

4 - why cut the guy who had more tackles than any of our defensive linemen and let the 6th round rookie out of washburn start? we already cut shrop and tj and now grady? we were thin at dt before we cut grady! he was our best defensive player last year and he led the nfl in tfl, and now we go and cut him when he is statistically a top 5 defensive tackle this season? this is absolutely beyond me.

the head coach demands respect from his title - if he says to do the running man while in the huddle , you better get to dancing - $100,000 is nothing that like me getting a no seat belt ticket - norwood hasn't started for 2 different coaches and schemes, there's something to that

why aren't you a coach?

maybe because any real nfl coach wouldnt punt the ball on 4th down when we should be going for it?

maybe because any real nfl coach would see that dunn isnt the answer at rb and put norwood in?

maybe because any real nfl coach would kno there kickers range?

maybe because any real nfl coach wouldnt take out his starting qb in the 4th q for a qb who was on the team for 2 weeks?

maybe because he still thinks this is college?

maybe cuz he isnt nfl caliber?

1. your football knowledge is appalling. yea lets go for it on 4th and 13 with 3 to still left and a good punter.

2. the fo has more to do with that

3. morten had made one from the same range and koenans accuracy isnt the best.

4. harrington wouldnt have won us that game and he sucked ###### that game. you saw how good byron looked out there last week. harrington is a game manager not a game winner.

5. haha you are such a tool

6. here is an interesting fact out of 5 of the last 7 we have been in games till the last 3 min with leftovers from the league on offense and a very bad run stopping defense. yea go get yourself a moss shirt.

it's not just petrino. it's the whole front office. they are a mess. the players don't respect that and neither do the fans.

i hate followers. d. hall and crump are showing me that they aren't just lemons following petrino off of a cliff. these guys are probowl players. i think they know what they are talking about.

the 1-6 record speaks volumes.

did you mean "lemmings?" i'm pretty sure lemons can't walk and don't apply to this statement or your thread title.

the head coach demands respect from his title - if he says to do the running man while in the huddle , you better get to dancing - $100,000 is nothing that like me getting a no seat belt ticket - norwood hasn't started for 2 different coaches and schemes, there's something to that

why aren't you a coach?

you get respect by giving it. a job title, when you've done nothing to earn that title, doesn't automatically win you respect.

the only head coaches that can come in and demand respect from day one are the guys that have a ring to back their program.

you get respect by giving it. a job title, when you've done nothing to earn that title, doesn't automatically win you respect.

the only head coaches that can come in and demand respect from day one are the guys that have a ring to back their program.

a coach must also be given a chance to earn that respect. yea its my first time coaching but i still have a superbowl ring you know haha you guys crack me up. in order for a coach to be successful the players need to stop whining and listen to what he has to say, gees its not that hard.

question: how much winning has there been since hall and crump have been leaders? i have lost respect for both of them. not because they spoke up. i lost respect for both because they are protesting about nothing. jackson doesn't want to follow a game plan. crump doesn't get the ball enough. are those really reasons to go public? hall loses a game for us and gets spanked. he is still sore about that and it shows.

the fact is that both players are insulted that they are no longer treated "special." common people, like antoine harris and michael boley are getting more love than crump and hall can stand. our ol stinks and is limping and crump has to ask why he is not allowed to run deeper routes. and now, both players figure that their futures will not be in the falcon organization. so, why not sound off. why not blame others for their inadequacies?

both players are very good. it's too bad that their egos are so big. hopefully, they will be successful and happy on other teams next season. and hopefully, the falcons will be better off with players that buy into the system and put the team before themselves. that seems to work for the pats and colts.

people with that attitude are the problem - so if you're a private in the military with 3 years experience you don't listen to the lieutenant with 1 year experience