fire petrino!

dirtyjerk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is going to take bobby petrino a while to tear down all of the nonsense that was built up in the jim mora "be my friend" era. no way petrino gets fired, absolutely no way.

he may not get fired but bet he isn't here next year. my only concern is blank doesn't have a very good record hiring head coaches.

he may not get fired but bet he isn't here next year. my only concern is blank doesn't have a very good record hiring head coaches.

mora was a darn good coach. the players played as best they could for him. he was just too friendly with knapp to fire him, which resulted in him getting fired. mora will be the seahawks' coach in the next few years and there is good reason for it. he is a **** of a good coach.

i just don't get some of the playcalling of petrino. the offense looks terrible because there is no running game at all. he has done wonders with harrington, but then he gives up on him after one bad game. there is no excuse for that. give the guy support and he can be somewhat successful until we find a 'franchise' quarterback.

i did like the firing of grady jackson. it was long overdue. he was too inconsistent, lazy, immobile. i really think the only reason he got a contract extension this year was to keep him from pressing his lawsuit against the falcons for releasing his medical information when he was a free agent.

call me a noob if you want but ive been a member for a long time.you guys saw what happened when the skins hired spurrier.all that idiot did was bring in former gators like he was on a recruiting trip and that is what this idiot is gonna do.the falcons missed out on tomlin and maybe even cower. mad.gifmad.gif

dry.gifdry.gif

please? if our own players dont respect him then we can forget about getting any decent free agents for the next 4 or 5 seasons!

i totally agree petrino has no idea on how to run a offense or a team in this league. look he is to scared to open up the offense when harrington is in there, he gives up on run game to soon, not enough play action passes. all he knows how to do is throw the players under the bus. p.s. coach you can't do this in the nfl. you are not college anymore. he also gives up on his players to soon. anyone agree.

i agree fire him.

and as for the dimwit that posted on here and went on 680 the fan around 4:45pm today; mora was able to win after reeves because if you noticed they were using reeves play book for that entire season. mora did not put his play book in until the second season and that was a known fact. petrino is using talented guys in a weak college play book that is not fit for the nfl.

and as for those that are new to this board, remember the board does not belong to the elitist veterans here. maybe petrino will clean some falcon fan board house. time for new ideas here.

call me a noob if you want but ive been a member for a long time.you guys saw what happened when the skins hired spurrier.all that idiot did was bring in former gators like he was on a recruiting trip and that is what this idiot is gonna do.the falcons missed out on tomlin and maybe even cower. mad.gifmad.gif

petrino didn't even draft a player from louisville! everyone was saying we were gonna pick up bush and we didn't. we didn't pick up okoye either. he picked up a few undrafted rookies and redman. if we dropped half our draft on people he coached, you could say that. but we have people as backups (and foster looked pretty **** good, and was an udfa).

tomlin has as much nfl experience as petrino -