d-hall just said what many falcons wanted to say

d-hall just said what most falcon players wanted to say, but just didnt have the stones to say! petrino and his band of coaches are lost and clueless this is not louisville or college football wrong birds different year! nobody said a word when d-hall was shutting down some of the best receivers in the league! now you want to trade him! please this isnt a plantation or sharecropping this is football! you do have the right to question your boss about a bad decision or one that you think is bad! we after all are not communist. losing has a lot to do with this situation, but do you cut off your nose to spite your face! we couldnt stop the run in the past and we surely wont be able to without a legitimate run stuffer! why pay him if he (grady) was that bad. grady did not just start freelancing all of a sudden and why was he freelancing? grady was trying to make plays ie playmaker to upgrade an already weak defensive front! i am sorry to be a falcon fan after some of the more ridiculous posts on here! grow up falcon fan base and wake up and smell the coffee! stevie wonder can see whats wrong with this team and its not grady or d-hall thats for sure!

d-hall just said what most falcon players wanted to say, but just didnt have the stones to say! petrino and his band of coaches are lost and clueless this is not louisville or college football wrong birds different year! nobody said a word when d-hall was shutting down some of the best receivers in the league! now you want to trade him! please this isnt a plantation or sharecropping this is football! you do have the right to question your boss about a bad decision or one that you think is bad! we after all are not communist. losing has a lot to do with this situation, but do you cut off your nose to spite your face! we couldnt stop the run in the past and we surely wont be able to without a legitimate run stuffer! why pay him if he (grady) was that bad. grady did not just start freelancing all of a sudden and why was he freelancing? grady was trying to make plays ie playmaker to upgrade an already weak defensive front! i am sorry to be a falcon fan after some of the more ridiculous posts on here! grow up falcon fan base and wake up and smell the coffee! stevie wonder can see whats wrong with this team and its not grady or d-hall thats for sure!

good post. this coach is not an nfl coach. he is another steve spurrier. an offense wizard in college who thought he could cut it in the big leagues. go back to college petrino.

i agree with you, what are they doing with our football team!!!!!!

finally! someone who is seeing the same thing i am.

the two are like twins of each other. both good college coaches and both thought there system would work in the nfl and spurriers system was a bust and so far petrino's is a bust too. at first i thought the hire of petrino would be a good one but now im starting to see it wasnt. say we draft a qb this draft it will be 2-3 years down the road til we make anymore noise and that will be petrino's 3rd or 4th year.

i'm 100% with you. deangelo hall is the best player on this team and petrino has lost the locker room (crump, hall, among others). why cut the guy who leads the dl in tackles and lead the nfl in tfl last year? i don't get this move.

i like petrino and his staff but i think he's already lost the players and i think if we let d. hall go it will be a huge mistake. i mean our secondary is just awful and the last thing we need to do is create another need at cb.

i'm 100% with you. deangelo hall is the best player on this team and petrino has lost the locker room (crump, hall, among others). why cut the guy who leads the dl in tackles and lead the nfl in tfl last year? i don't get this move.

i like petrino and his staff but i think he's already lost the players and i think if we let d. hall go it will be a huge mistake. i mean our secondary is just awful and the last thing we need to do is create another need at cb.

bump

you do realize petrino was a successful oc for jacksonville

so norv turner was a successful oc in dallas, that doesnt mean hes a good coach. what everybody is seeing with the falcons is what happens when a team loses week after week. and i used to see how everyone jumped on vick about the carolina game, i wonder if everyone is going to give the same criticism to this team now.

if ur the best player on a 1-6 team thats nothing to be proud of

this coaching staff has noone to blame but themselves, we all knew comming into this season without vick was gonna be bad but the way the coaches have somehow found a way to turn a bad situation into a horrible situation is amazing... they are turning the top guys against them and in the near future those top guys are gonna go somewhere where 1. they are appreciated and 2. they can win hall is right, petrino is just a f'ing idiot

this coaching staff has noone to blame but themselves, we all knew comming into this season without vick was gonna be bad but the way the coaches have somehow found a way to turn a bad situation into a horrible situation is amazing... they are turning the top guys against them and in the near future those top guys are gonna go somewhere where 1. they are appreciated and 2. they can win hall is right, petrino is just a f'ing idiot

this team has a top nothing - screw the selfish punks cut their *****

these so called veteran players werent dominant in their prime, so what makes you think teams are going to be drooling waiting for them to hit free agency