d-hall just said what many falcons wanted to say

sorry to disagree! i believe that the majority of players are behind coach p. and want to win. d'hall is all about him and his money!

if it was just about the money, he wouldn't be protesting. he wants to win, and like many of us, he doesn't see how cutting an effective run-blocker like grady is going to better help us win this year.

are you sure d'hall said "indent"?? is that street lingo for "i give up"??

my original post was not posted on this great new mb! i guess sarcastic jokes are all the falcons have left this year! joke on, we are all ready the leagues court jesters! laugh on! d-hall wants to win now, not 2010 stevie wonder could see that, but continue to make jokes your already a loser!

mad.gif

i'll bet if bp went around the locker room & asked every player there if they had a problem with him &/or what the organization was doing, very few would say anything. most people "value" their jobs. punks like d-hall do not. he thinks he is bigger than the team & bigger than the game. and you probably kiss your boss's hind quarters whether he is right or wrong! we have a name for people like that can you say brown noser take cause you dont have the stones to speak up "your right mr.boss sir i dont want to lose my job" unsure.gif smack smack

falconsoldschool:

and you probably kiss your boss's hind quarters whether he is right or wrong! we have a name for people like that can you say brown noser take cause you dont have the stones to speak up "your right mr.boss sir i dont want to lose my job" smack smack

yeah - it's called being an adult you ######. when you have a family that depends on you to support them - you don't go around shooting your mouth off like a spoiled little kid. you do what your boss tells you to do or you quit & find another job. from your attitude - i would venture to guess that you don't have a family or job of your own. grow-up.