mora responsible for this season's woes?

laynepink

i think mora may be partially responsible for this team's serious attitude problem. he let the inmates run the asylum and once petrino came in they couldn't handle a strong head coach.

how many years did mora set back this franchise?

not as many as vick probably did. but there is no question about it now, this team is about to be blown up. there are going to be a ton of veterans moved this offseason, including a couple of big names.

the good news is the falcons might have 15 picks in the draft next year.

im not sure i am liking our newcoaching staff right now...all of our good players left are complaining about stupid plays, and stupid moves. i dont care if he is 37....but he is one of the good players left on the falcons and there really not makingthe team better by releasing him....if this logic continues than dunn is the first to go...players are gonna get ######ed and are gonna leave.....jim mora left us in a tough spot but petrino isint helping much either

im not sure i am liking our newcoaching staff right now...all of our good players left are complaining about stupid plays, and stupid moves. i dont care if he is 37....but he is one of the good players left on the falcons and there really not makingthe team better by releasing him....if this logic continues than dunn is the first to go...players are gonna get ######ed and are gonna leave.....jim mora left us in a tough spot but petrino isint helping much either

newbie we are 1-6!! maybe the players that you think are good or really not as good as you think they are. players play and coaches coach. def coord. m. zimmer is one of the best defensive coord. in the league. it he thinks grady was not cutting it then i tend to agree. this was more coach zimmer than coach petrino. get it!! dry.gif

newbie we are 1-6!! maybe the players that you think are good or really not as good as you think they are. players play and coaches coach. def coord. m. zimmer is one of the best defensive coord. in the league. it he thinks grady was not cutting it then i tend to agree. this was more coach zimmer than coach petrino. get it!! dry.gif

ok so since the dolphins are 0-6 they should cut jason taylor right......and since our leading defencive lineman had the most tackles for losses last year and has the ost tackles this year on our team that its his time....just because we are 1-6 we shouldent be turning our franchise into a joke....