let's keep the whole team and fire our coaches

some of you idiots make me ashamed to be from the state of georgia. i've never heard so much crying over 1 player being cut from a team.

you people have been fooled by #7 thinking we were just a few players short from reaching the big one. face reality, #7 was able to hide some big holes on this team.

this is not the patriots, colts, bears, packers, cowboys etc... if anything, you should compare this team to the browns, cardinals, bills, and other teams that have sucked for many years now. if you were to become coach of one of these teams, what would you do? i'd start from scratch. be objective, what players on this team are true keepers? between the offense and defense we maybe have 6 players who could start on any team. everyone is calling for brooking's head but is upset when grady is cut. deangelo was almost correct, out of 53 players maybe only 20 of them will be on the roster 2 years from now. do you really think belicheck could come in here and turn these guys into a winner?

between the offense and defense we maybe have 6 players who could start on any team.

that's not even close to being true.

we don't have a single player on offense that could start for every team.

on defense. deangelo probably. right now, boley is probably as good as any slb. abe (maybe). that's it.

on defense. deangelo probably. right now, boley is probably as good as any slb. abe (maybe). that's it.

agree with you with one caveat. deangelo has the ability but his attitude might get him bounced in indy or new england.

i was trying to be generous just to keep from getting flamed. my real opinion is we have 1 player on offense and 2 on defense. the rest could probably start on 5 or 6 teams. that's not good.

i was trying to be generous just to keep from getting flamed. my real opinion is we have 1 player on offense and 2 on defense. the rest could probably start on 5 or 6 teams. that's not good.

what's really "not good" is the fact that our best offensive player and possibly our best defensive player are among the most vocal critics of the staff/system. what does that tell you? blink.gif

what's really "not good" is the fact that our best offensive player and possibly our best defensive player are among the most vocal critics of the staff/system. what does that tell you? blink.gif

deangelo will always be vocal regardless of the situation because he is a man-diva.

alge on the other hand has everyone's respect.

it says:

a. the team is frustrated.

b. people fear change.

some of you idiots make me ashamed to be from the state of georgia. i've never heard so much crying over 1 player being cut from a team.

you people have been fooled by #7 thinking we were just a few players short from reaching the big one. face reality, #7 was able to hide some big holes on this team.

this is not the patriots, colts, bears, packers, cowboys etc... if anything, you should compare this team to the browns, cardinals, bills, and other teams that have sucked for many years now. if you were to become coach of one of these teams, what would you do? i'd start from scratch. be objective, what players on this team are true keepers? between the offense and defense we maybe have 6 players who could start on any team. everyone is calling for brooking's head but is upset when grady is cut. deangelo was almost correct, out of 53 players maybe only 20 of them will be on the roster 2 years from now. do you really think belicheck could come in here and turn these guys into a winner?

so you're saying we have 6 all pro guys out of 22 starters? that's pretty ######ing good for any nfl team. in fact, if we have 6 all pro's, we should be superbowl champs right now assuming we have a half ###### coach.

agreed, except i would say abe is one of the best if not the best de in the league right now.