grady gone because of insubordination

benb123

grady has been cut by the falcons because he did not play the scheme. the scheme calls for grady to take up two defenders which allows the linebackers to make plays. grady has deliberately refused to follow the coaches direction and do his own thing. that's called insubordination any where else. you or i would get fired or fire someone else if we or an employee of ours refused to follow company policy and orders. we will never stop the run effectively unless the players play the system. do you think the patriots would put up with this nonsense. absolutely not. this attitude is a byproduct of the mora regime and it has to be rooted out. unfortunately petrino has to fix mora's problem but it looks like he has enough guts to deal with it instead trying to be everybodys pal. if we want to win we have to play and coach like pro's not insubordinate crybabies.

maybe we should implement a detention system where they have to write on the blackboard 100 times.

good idea. let's start with the message board...

"i do not know everything about football. i am not omniscient. i merely have access to the web.

"i do not know everything about football. i am not omniscient. i merely have access to the web.

grady has been cut by the falcons because he did not play the scheme. the scheme calls for grady to take up two defenders which allows the linebackers to make plays. grady has deliberately refused to follow the coaches direction and do his own thing. that's called insubordination any where else. you or i would get fired or fire someone else if we or an employee of ours refused to follow company policy and orders. we will never stop the run effectively unless the players play the system. do you think the patriots would put up with this nonsense. absolutely not. this attitude is a byproduct of the mora regime and it has to be rooted out. unfortunately petrino has to fix mora's problem but it looks like he has enough guts to deal with it instead trying to be everybodys pal. if we want to win we have to play and coach like pro's not insubordinate crybabies.

maybe grady was trying to take on two blockers but sometimes he couldn't.

blocking two olineman with one dt is not the easiest thing in the world to do.

you all honestly think trey lewis is going to block two olineman ???

wake up people.

good idea. let's start with the message board...

thats only 14, yuo still got 86 more to go!!!

wake up people.

that's the job discription for grady's former job with the falcons. if he either refuses to do it or can't do it either way he should go. should we feel sorry for poor old grady because the mean ol falcons are picking on him. bull. if someone's working for me and they refuse to do their job the way i tell them to do it they're freaking gone. good riddance.

wake up people.

geeezzzzz......don't you think they can see when a player misses an assignment versus not doing an assignment? it's been reported that instead of taking up the space of two blockers, jackson would attempt to make a play. that's really easy to see in film. thats why he was cut. stop making excuses for players that screwed up.

it's been reported

it's been reported by len pasquerilli who's been wrong 9/10 times this season. if that's the case, why not just bench him and use him in gaol line situations? cutting him now is not going to have any difference on the salary cap then cutting him at the end of the year.

it's been reported by len pasquerilli who's been wrong 9/10 times this season. if that's the case, why not just bench him and use him in gaol line situations? cutting him now is not going to have any difference on the salary cap then cutting him at the end of the year.

actually, it was chris mortensen that reported this first.

please provide me with some evidence that pasquerelli is wrong 9 out of 10 times.

i've seen boley and demorrio/nicholas make plenty of plays this season.

the defense has been the one part of the team that's been reasonably reliable....

actually, it was chris mortensen that reported this first.

please provide me with some evidence that pasquerelli is wrong 9 out of 10 times.

my bad, chris the one that has had the bad track record this year with his sources. vick won't get indicted. falcons only to get 3.5 mil back. manning will miss 4- 6 weeks.

so we don't have to have other dt's inactive on game day that are willing to do their jobs the way they are coached...duh