if deangelo hall gets traded....

besides boley, abraham he is our best player. an athletic player still younger than many rookies. already a top 10 cb. outspoken, but deion sanders was, too.

my opinion: first petrino, then hall.

dehall proved himself in this league, petrino did not.

fact is...what is happening right now is insane. and that has nothing to do with vick or something else---

that's a coach without control over his own team. a team without faith in their coach.

if hall leaves, petrino has to, too!

besides boley, abraham he is our best player. an athletic player still younger than many rookies. already a top 10 cb. outspoken, but deion sanders was, too.

fact is...what is happening right now is insane. and that has nothing to do with vick or something else---

that's a coach without control over his own team. a team without faith in their coach.

d hall is really starting to get on my nerves. he is starting to equal that of an overpaid crybaby.

i'm tired of all these "vets" speaking out. what do you think happens when you're 1 - 6? alge is dropping balls left and right and he isn't 100%. dhall is good, but he isn't half as good as he thinks he is. he's still mad about his 100k fine. dhall isn't the gm of the team, why a player is released doesn't concern him. a lot of people on this team need to be put in their place.

hey newb,petrino is the coach! not dhall. what dhall says dont mean shat!

since you'll be leaving, let me be the first:

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

bye!