why can't players keep info inhouse???

GREG_7

i just dont understand what players are thinking? why dont they just keep their "opinions" inhouse? in most cases, players do this and call "players only meetings", etc...but this year our guys are publicly killing our coach. just dont understand why.

maybe it is time to "clean house" and get players in here that buy into the system, because it sounds to me like our guys are doing a lot of whining.

i'm starting to agree.

i love d-hall as a player. athletically, i think he's unmatched at his postion. and he's playing at a pro-bowl level this season so far.

but man, can they just stfu!?! i don't even care if he's right, don't give it to the media so they can blow it out of proportion and use it to bash this team and this city. haven't we had enough?

hey d-hall: you're a shutdown corner. so shut down your mother######ing mouth and play the game.

i'm starting to agree.

i love d-hall as a player. athletically, i think he's unmatched at his postion. and he's playing at a pro-bowl level this season so far.

but man, can they just stfu!?! i don't even care if he's right, don't give it to the media so they can blow it out of proportion and use it to bash this team and this city. haven't we had enough?

hey d-hall: you're a shutdown corner. so shut down your mother######ing mouth and play the game.

are you not entitled to your opinion??? because you sure as **** type it out really quickly...

hall can speak. you're not his mother..

i'm starting to agree.

laugh.gif hof post baby!!!

so the coaches should just say nothing and act like nothing happened?

no one complained when all the rookies in preseason were cut. i am sure they all gave a lot more effort than grady ever has. people need to put this in perspective. we cut a situational run stopper and we suck at stopping the run...

no one complained when all the rookies in preseason were cut. i am sure they all gave a lot more effort than grady ever has. people need to put this in perspective. we cut a situational run stopper and we suck at stopping the run...

rookies being cut in the preseason is expected. a starter being cut in the middle of the season is not. the players shouldn't have to learn from the media the reason why a starter was cut.

i hope they trade him. all he wants is a big payday and he can get it elsewhere as far as i am concerned

"i didn't just sign a lucrative deal where i can sit around and watch this ship sink," hall said. "i can't do that. i've got one more year on my deal. i feel as though i can go out and get a ton of money, whether it's here of somewhere else. i've got a lot of stuff to play for."

are you not entitled to your opinion??? because you sure as **** type it out really quickly...

hall can speak. you're not his mother..

hall can speak. hall can also opt to conduct himself in a professional manner and not give more ammunition to the media which has had a hard-on for bashing the falcons and the city of atlanta for a while now.

if you got issues with the way the new staff is running things or if you want off the team, talk to petrino or blank or mckay or freddie the falcon or who-the-****-ever. don't trash your head-coach and undermine his authority to the press.

like i said earlier, i don't care if he's right about petrino. i don't care.

i want d-hall on this team. he's young and he's one of the best. we can't afford to spend another high-draft pick on a cb; too many other holes to fill. we need hall playing here in atl.

right now he's talking his way off the team. so forgive me if i'm unhappy with it.

i think hall is intentionally trying to talk himself out of atlanta

first off, i believe teh players are off a good part of this week because of hte bye - so i would not expect a team meeting about cutting a player when the players are off

second, it would not matter if they were practicing or not - the coaches are not their mothers and do not need to explain what they are doing

third, hall is way out of line suggesting the coaches are not trying to win - its ludicrous and he should be benched - i agree he needs to stay on the team and not be traded - but the loudmouth needs to learn that he does a lot more harm than good by saying stuff like that in teh press - if meangelo really wants to win, he would not say stuff like that

i think hall is intentionally trying to talk himself out of atlanta

first off, i believe teh players are off a good part of this week because of hte bye - so i would not expect a team meeting about cutting a player when the players are off

second, it would not matter if they were practicing or not - the coaches are not their mothers and do not need to explain what they are doing

third, hall is way out of line suggesting the coaches are not trying to win - its ludicrous and he should be benched - i agree he needs to stay on the team and not be traded - but the loudmouth needs to learn that he does a lot more harm than good by saying stuff like that in teh press - if meangelo really wants to win, he would not say stuff like that

i might have to agree with you on the "i think hall is intentionally trying to talk himself out of atlanta" quote.

why do the players have to learn about the cutting of their teammate through the media?

bump

guess our coachs fell like the don't have to explain things to the players.

bad news coaches this is the nfl not college. you are dealing with grown men who getpaid not big boys who are on scholarship where they are afried to speck up.