petrino exits at end of season.

uup115

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say there is no way he leaves. none.

i say you are wrong, not that he will bolt, but he's never been known for his loyalty,...remember how we got him after he coached at louisville, no matter the contract he signed, he cut and run on them plain and simple. he may well do that with us. not saying he will, but he **** well might.

he is making a lot of money...how about after 2008?

i dont think then either. the fact is, his offense has shown a serious capability of being potent... and that's with a qb that is a journeyman, and another qb that played 1 half.

our record is trash. but it's not like our team is completely lost. he has to rebuild the oline, and find a hard running hb. he looks completely capable of coaching qbs.

and to go with all of that. we're looking at having 10 draft picks this upcoming draft. maybe more.

i say you are wrong, not that he will bolt, but he's never been known for his loyalty,...remember how we got him after he coached at louisville, no matter the contract he signed, he cut and run on them plain and simple. he may well do that with us. not saying he will, but he **** well might.

bobby has said he always wanted to be a nfl coach so when the oppurtunity

finally came up for him he took it.saban sure did a good job of making people

think everyone thinks and behaves like he does.bobby is making decisions that

relegate the former regime here in lieu of "his" vision.tough decisions have to be

made ,unpopular even. see it through bp!

it's not like he was barely at louisville. he did graduate a class there.

bobby has said he always wanted to be a nfl coach so when the oppurtunity

finally came up for him he took it.saban sure did a good job of making people

think everyone thinks and behaves like he does.bobby is making decisions that

relegate the former regime here in lieu of "his" vision.tough decisions have to be

made ,unpopular even. see it through bp!

those are all facts i can agree with, but my facts are just as valid. will he go? hope not, at least not yet, but he is who he is.

i understand your point, but this guy has way too much of ego to be remembered as a failure.