trade deangelo hall for 1st rd pick and pick up kenny philips, dorsey, or ellis

how about no.....he is a big party of our d and it would be greatly exposed. it would be years before (if) we could even get somebody to compete as well as he has. i'd like to know how many cb's drafted in the same class him or after have accomplished as much as he has?

how about no.....he is a big party of our d and it would be greatly exposed. it would be years before (if) we could even get somebody to complain as well as he has. i'd like to know how many cb's drafted in the same class him or after have complained as much as he has?

fixed it.

quote(billywitchdoctor @ oct 24 2007, 02:46 pm) post_snapback.gifhow about no.....he is a big party of our d and it would be greatly exposed. it would be years before (if) we could even get somebody to complain as well as he has. i'd like to know how many cb's drafted in the same class him or after have complained as much as he has?

fixed it.

since he "complains" so much, you'd think he would fit right in with a lot of our fans, and they would accept him as one of their own.

quote(billywitchdoctor @ oct 24 2007, 02:46 pm) post_snapback.gifhow about no.....he is a big party of our d and it would be greatly exposed. it would be years before (if) we could even get somebody to complain as well as he has. i'd like to know how many cb's drafted in the same class him or after have complained as much as he has?

since he "complains" so much, you'd think he would fit right in with a lot of our fans, and they would accept him as one of their own.

i doubt it. after he proclaims himself the best fan ever to be a fan, and then starts to scream at other fans that he makes more money than they do, he may not be as welcome as you think.

tade him to the afc.

send him to nyj for john vilma and justin miller or something.

send him to ne for asante samuel.

i would love to keep him, but he isnt going to want to be here long term imo. he is just laying down his ground work right now, so he can blame it on the franchise when he wants to sell out to the highest bidder in fa.

its all about money and self fame to hall.

of course change it around.....because you know there hasn't been a more productive cb from his class.

i believe that houston will have a breakout year next year and the falcon's won't miss a beat especially considering we have had a considerble amount of td's thrown to deangelo's side of the field... he's not a shutdown by no means...and it would be a smart move to get a first rounder than pay him money like clement's which of course what he'll bargain for

i believe that houston will have a breakout year next year and the falcon's won't miss a beat especially considering we have had a considerble amount of td's thrown to deangelo's side of the field... he's not a shutdown by no means...and it would be a smart move to get a first rounder than pay him money like clement's which of course what he'll bargain for

explain to me how many is a considerable amount? and how would we not miss a beat? who is going to play rcb? david irons?

yea, but d-hall has had a big mouth since he came into the nfl. i want someone who if talks the talk can walk the walk!!! not someone who self claims to be the best!1!!

ok but he has been backing up his mouth. how many td's has he given up this season? how many yards? he is one of the best cb's out there right now. let's not forget he is still very young. he will only get better.

due to the fact that hall only seems to be worried about his personal gains....how about using houston and irons as our starters then go after philips who is definitely a big time playmaker in the open feild...or pick up a phenomenal dt to keep the heat on the quarterback rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

is that your age on your sn? dry.gif