does deangelo's comments mean he isn't re-signing with atl?

columbus79

is d-hall burning bridges with management with his comments?

when hall was told petrino said the move was a football decision, he responded: "if that's the case they need to cut about 52 [players], they can cut me too, they can cut all 53 of us. ain't nobody playing the way they should be playing right now. obviously. we're 1-6. to single out grady is asinine. it's ridiculous. we got so many players that haven't made a play around here. it don't make no sense. we gave a lot of people jobs. to sit there and single grady out and say that's the reason why, that's ludicrous. if you've got something else better and more concrete to go off of, i'd love to hear it. i'm not buying that one."

i hate to say it but... if i was him (great but overrated in a market that rarely features a-list talent at that position) i would jump ship all day - for the money and the fact that this time is headed in the wrong direction... plus we saw how it can be perceived that the team threw him and his former hokie teammate under the bus this year.

i hate to say it but... if i was him (great but overrated in a market that rarely features a-list talent at that position) i would jump ship all day - for the money and the fact that this time is headed in the wrong direction... plus we saw how it can be perceived that the team threw him and his former hokie teammate under the bus this year.

two years ago, we were saying vick, alge and d-hall were the future and signing the praises of grady jackson coming to the falcons. now, the falcons face the prospects having none of these guys a year from now.. amazing.